[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this, /v/, simply because it was free on PS4.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: waste of fucking time.jpg (52 KB, 483x297) Image search: [Google]
waste of fucking time.jpg
52 KB, 483x297
I just finished this, /v/, simply because it was free on PS4.

What the actual fuck? It was so short and underwhelming. I am even okay with adventure games but this game has nothing interesting. Even the story was predicted by me and a buddy about ten minutes in. So anticlimactic, too.

Fuck me, I'm glad I didn't pay money for this.
>>
You're supposed to like it because gays
>>
>>343876258
I'm gay and it was predictable trite 'shit' that tried so fucking hard to be progressive. At least at wasn't as cringey as some of those efforts tend to be.
>>
File: 8atPtzN.jpg (531 KB, 1032x2647) Image search: [Google]
8atPtzN.jpg
531 KB, 1032x2647
>>343876202
The game only got good ratings because the creators were personal friends of corrupted sjw gaming journalists. Pic related. It doesn't have a good story or good gameplay. Shit is horrible and only used to push a agenda.

This game represents everything wrong with the indie scene and gaming journalism. It's corruption at it finest. Everyone from polygon to ign or shitaku praised the fuck out of it but it never deserved any of the great reviews. This is why modern gaming journalism is a shitshow.
>>
I went in thinking it was a haunted house game.
>>
>>343876719
Jesus, this leaves a fucking bad taste in my mouth. What shit.
>>
>>343876719
>reddit filename
return
>>
File: 1447827416224.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447827416224.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
Scores are meaningless these days thanks to corrupted gaming journalists.

The give high scores if it pushes the narrative they want regardless of how shitty the game is. And they many of them automatically take away points if a game has anime artstyle.
>>
>>343877031
>>reddit filename
>return

It takes one to know one.
>>
File: 1456449469540.jpg (46 KB, 225x402) Image search: [Google]
1456449469540.jpg
46 KB, 225x402
>>343877273
Actually it doesnt, because after seeing this exchange i can identify redditors in the future.
>>
>>343877410
It does because nobody else but you knew the naming scheme of reddit pictures. Obviously you spent a lot of time there to know it.
>>
>>343877657
not that anon, but this is hardly the first time images from reddit have been posted here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.