[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's just Too Big to be in Hyrule Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Linebeck more like LineKeked.jpg (153 KB, 690x913) Image search: [Google]
Linebeck more like LineKeked.jpg
153 KB, 690x913
He's just Too Big to be in Hyrule Warriors
>>
File: Hyrule Warriors WW Ganondorf.jpg (837 KB, 2780x2074) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule Warriors WW Ganondorf.jpg
837 KB, 2780x2074
I don't want any more WW/ST characters anyways unless they learn to fit in with the rest of the cast
>>
File: 5utyh67.png (399 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
5utyh67.png
399 KB, 600x454
>>343872334
Why did they change the swords? They were so cool before.
>>
>>343874672
Ganondorf has a WW skin in Hyrule warriors instead of them adding Toon Ganondorf.

He's just using the same swords he normally has in-game.
>>
>>343872160
He's a wuss who cowards in a barrel so what's the point in adding him unless it's his possessed form?
>>
COUNT EM
F O U R Z E L D A S
>>
>>343875597
That's not a problem.

No, what triggers me is

>Koholint map adds 4+ weapons (weapons with dual elemental properties)
>Marin and Linkle's boots don't have 4+ weapons on the map
>meaning they will NEVER have 4+ tier weapons since the later packs won't include rewards for DLC customers might not have bought

T-r-i-g-g-e-r-e-d.
>>
File: slider-aonuma.png (388 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
slider-aonuma.png
388 KB, 640x365
IT WOULDN'T BE ZELDA CALLBACK WITHOUT TOON ZELDA
TOON ZELDA WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OLD DRUNK PIRATE
SHE'S BEEN IN SO MANY GAMES SHE DESERVES A SPOT

I THOUGHT YOU'D FORGIVEN ME BECAUSE I MAKE RINK SHIRTLESS IN WILD
>>
>>343876016
>toon zelda is so important that she is in the game twice
I swear to fucking Christ, she better at least be Spirit Tracks Toon Zelda
>>
>>343876194
>Iwata: Tetra showed up in the last game, didn’t she?

>Aonuma: Yes, but she doesn’t in this one. Back when I heard the story’s rough outline, I asked, “What? Why isn’t Tetra making an appearance?” And he said, “Well… I don’t like Tetra all that much.”

>Aonuma: “What do you mean, you don’t like her!?” “Don’t cause me trouble, now. You mustn’t say things like that…” That’s about how the exchange went. (laughs)

>Iwamoto: (laughs) But it wasn’t that I didn’t like her so much as that I was enthusiastic about characters in my own way. I was searching for something that hadn’t been portrayed much, and there was Princess Zelda. At first, we hadn’t settled on the sub character, and I discussed several things with the staff. Then we thought that, since they’re adventuring together, it would be better to have it be a girl. But, you know, we couldn’t have it be Tetra every time, so we started to consider introducing a new character. The thing is, though, it’s “The Legend of Zelda”. I thought it wouldn’t be much fun if Princess Zelda didn’t show up and if we brought in some unrelated princess instead, so, in the end, I asked for permission to use Princess Zelda.

>Iwata: And what was Aonuma-san’s answer?

>Iwamoto: Um… “Whatever. Just do what you want.”
>>
File: 1467547228695.png (136 KB, 322x280) Image search: [Google]
1467547228695.png
136 KB, 322x280
>>343876529
>Then we thought that, since they’re adventuring together, it would be better to have it be a girl.
wh-what is he implying..?
>>
>>343876529
>Aonuma: What!? I didn’t say it like that!
>All: (explosive laughter)
>Iwata: There, you see? There was an argument! (laughs)
>Aonuma: I said, “Why don’t you try it?” Politely. Didn’t I?
>Iwamoto: Did you?
>Aonuma: Oh, quit making trouble for me… (laughs).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.