[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS CUNT. I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS CUNT.

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TARGET HIM.
>>
dat reward, bitch.
>>
shall I engage?
>>
*chokes*
>>
Fuck off faggot no one cares. The game sucks anyway.
>>
Shrapnel is imbalanced
>>
>>343866153
what is a sharpnel.
>>
>>343866263
There are guns that fire shrapnel. The battery of them tears the ship and the team into shreds.
>>
>>343866402
Should I keep flak I or Ion stunner?

also are drones any good in this game?
>>
Fuck drones. A real man uses lazers and missles to fight.
>>
>>343866510
Flak is good in numbers. experiment, you aren't going to finish the game on the first time.
Drones are fine, although the fight using them take too long.
>>
>>343866510
Flak is great, Ions are bad. The only reason to use ion is if you're killing crews and want a way to disable systems without inflicting hull damage.
>>
>>343866098
It sucks? That's too bad. I was thinking on buying it.
>>
This game had so much potential but it becomes way too repetitive and the inclusion of power management and multiple systems is surprisingly shallow.
Should I take out their ability to fire at me, their ability to defend themselves, something that will make it slightly harder to put out fires, something that will kill them in about 10 minutes, something that will give them a slight increase to the chance of being hit, something else that will also give a slight increase of the chance to be hit, make them unable to see unoccupied rooms, or take out a tertiary system while they're constantly firing weapons and recharging shields?
The choice ALWAYS boils down to aiming at 1 or 2 different systems. The other systems really don't matter at all.
>>
>>343867379
It's actually great.
>>
>>343867958

I thought the game was the most challengingly rewarding game iv'e played.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.