[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Ryo so autistic? Fuck, I'm starting to look up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ryo-hazuki.jpg (53 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ryo-hazuki.jpg
53 KB, 512x384
Why is Ryo so autistic?

Fuck, I'm starting to look up to him because he's simultaneously autistic, yet still has cute Chinese girls fawning over him.

That's my dream life.

Let's have a Shenmue thread.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1616380

It's been one year since the Kikestarter began.
>>
>$6,333,295

Can't tell if good news

Has there been any indication of the previous ones being released for PC at all?
>>
>>343856523
So far, no. The HD remakes of I and II are still in limbo, too, since Sega is too busy releasing terrible Sanic games.
>>
Hello?

It's Ryo.

Where's Terry?
>>
>>343856201
Shenmue 2 was garbage.
>>
>>343856853
The CHI YOU MEN?
>>
>>343856201

I want an HD version so I can spend all day hanging out at the arcade plaing HangOn!, Space Harrier, and collecting capsule toys.
>>
File: fangmei.jpg (65 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fangmei.jpg
65 KB, 480x360
>>343856972
Some parts of it weren't as good as the first, but, overall, I really enjoyed Hong Kong and some of the new characters.

You better have harassed Fang Mei enough.
>>
>>343856718

There are too many trademarks in both Shenmues and some 3rd party plugins with unclear copyright that stops Sega from milking them.
Plus emulation is free.
>>
File: Ren_Profile.jpg (22 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
Ren_Profile.jpg
22 KB, 250x350
>>343856972

Let's flip a coin to see if you're a faggot. Heads or tails?
>>
>>343856201
was looking forward to shenmue 3, but when i read that this wouldn't be the end I immediately lost interest in the entire series.

i don't want to wait for yet another game and I don't plan on it anymore.
>>
>>343857867
I'm happy with as many games as possible. The problem is if Shenmue 3 is successful enough to warrant a fourth game or not.
>>
Who the fuck actually wants to play Shenmue?
>m-muh nostalgia goggles
Just play Yakuza
>>
>>343858083
i don't mind more games myself, but quite frankly i dont like hearing about more games beyond the third when we don't even have it in any playable form right now.

im just sick of waiting. too many developers insist on finishing or continuing a series over a decade later, and then proceed to take half a decade to make said game.
>>
>>343858579
>comparing a beat 'em up to an adventure game

Full, fucking, retard.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
Best character right here, and you're damn right I spammed the shit out of tornado kick as a kid.
>>
>>343856201
>That's my dream life.
That is my life, and here I am posting on 4chan disregarding all the women in my life and procrastinating over a decade on carrying out the purpose of my life. Please crowdfund me so I have the motivation to get it done.
>>
>>343857068
I WANT TO ASK YOU ABOUT THAT MAN
>>
>>343858821
>You're willing to risk your beloved nostalgic franchise in the hands of modern day Sega
No shut the fuck up faggot. Convert to what you got or fuck off. You shit cakes are gonna blow up /v/ when it turns out to be a shit show that no one wants to see.
>>
>>343856201
I just want lucky hit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>343856972
Hell no, Shenmue 2 is better than the first game.
>>
>>343858821
Wow that other guy who replied to you is really mad.
>>
>>343856201
I hear you, OP. I too want to be a complete badass while retaining my autistic tendencies.

Though even I am not so far gone that I'd wear that jacket.
>>
>>343857867
Wait, what?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.