[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png
563 KB, 867x766
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>343843397
wanted to make an omelette
>>
File: dXeYoN5.jpg (20 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
dXeYoN5.jpg
20 KB, 600x317
Wanted to make America great again.
>>
I thought his boss fight was overrated and while the music fits the tone, I don't like how long it takes to build up and I think it's kinda boring.

More Jetstream Sam boss fights please
>>
>>343844316

Yeah but he's a god-tier villain.
>>
He was too redpilled.
>>
He literally monologues as you fight him.

He wanted to use the corrupt political system and social media to create a war. Then he would enact several laws and shit to change the system.
>>
He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve.
>>
he needed me as a boyfriend

WHY IS HE SO FUCKING HOT
>>
>shifts voting system so that he becomes "shoe-in" for the 2020 election
>gets company to build him metal gear unknowingly to the public to kill the president
>realizes he doesnt need to kill the president to start a war
>kill soldiers in 3rd world american military base
>social media flares up almost instantly
>was originally trying to be president to turn america into a wasteland
I mean, He may have died but his plan still succeeded.
>>
>>343843397
He had a god damn DREAM.
A DREAM for THE MEMES!
>>
>>343843397
What problem? He did nothing wrong
>>
>>343843397
He reminds me of my dad so much it's almost scary.
>>
>>343843397
He didn't do anything wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.