[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you play the shallowest third-person combat meme game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 767x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 767x1080
Why would you play the shallowest third-person combat meme game on the same platform that has Paragon?
>>
>>343842915
They're not even comparable genre wise
>>
>>343843338

They're both third-person combat games. One has depth and the other has laggy rolling and R1 spam at 23FPS.
>>
>>343842915
>Paragon?
the literally who of video games
>>
>>343842915
wtf is Paragon? wasn't that some sort of destiny moba nonsense?
>>
Someone post the picture of the 20 identical paragon shills
>>
>>343843791

Sorry you can't acknowledge anything that hasn't been viraled down your throat.

>>343844000

It's the MOBA by Epic (Gears of War, Unreal Tournament) with direct control, 3D gameplay, and actual graphics. It is not an RTS where you control one unit; it is a real videogame.
>>
>>343843623
>They're both thrid person combat games

That's like saying uncharted and Ninja gaiden are the same genre of game
>>
>>343844249
Ok so I actually have heard of this before then.

I still don't want it, mobas are generally trash tier. Are you just upset about the small community or something?

And I'm sure the visuals / gameplay are nowhere near as good as Bloodbornes. Listing people who made GoW isn't exactly going to excite people who like stuff made by a company that make games about giant robots and knights.

Not even the same audience desu. I mean this in the politest way possible, but consider asking reddit. They'd probably be more interested.
>>
>>343844249
>Sorry you can't acknowledge anything that hasn't been viraled down your throat.
You're trying though, keep it up!

It's a f2p multiplayer only game, why the fuck would you compare it to Bloodborne you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (679 KB, 1531x1442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679 KB, 1531x1442
>>343844249
>actual graphics

Every time. "Actual graphics". You don't even change it up and say "good graphics" or something like that. If anything, all these threads are doing is making me associate Paragon with annoying shitposters. Or maybe that's what you're trying to do? Are you REVERSE SHILLING?
>>
>>343843623

>the other has laggy rolling and R1 spam at 23FPS.

Spoken like a true unimaginative manchild that never took advantage of any Souls game. There's a CoD game released every six months for people like you that need to be spoonfed gameplay.
>>
>>343844249

>MOBA by Epic

lol so another game trying to cash on Overwatch's success?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.