[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Don't play X hero on Y game mode Would you faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>"Don't play X hero on Y game mode

Would you faggots please stop this? There's 21 heroes in the game and they are all useful in every game mode.
>>
There are a lot of points on given maps where Symmetra is basically useless.
>>
t.shitter
>>
>>343838456
symmetra has two modes: deadlocking the enemy team and utterly useless, and it's good to know when you're in those modes on every map
>>
>>343838456

I'm not saying don't switch heroes if they aren't working in the current situation but if the game hasn't even started yet let me play what I want.

>>343838628
That's not true at all, a teleporter is almost always useful except for defending the last point on the map. On offense she is always useful.
>>
File: 1455899377715.gif (142 KB, 349x484) Image search: [Google]
1455899377715.gif
142 KB, 349x484
Can someone succeed playing offensive Symmetra? yeah

Can YOU succeed playing offensive Symmetra? no.
>>
>>343838793
>I'm not saying don't switch heroes if they aren't working in the current situation but if the game hasn't even started yet let me play what I want.
What if symmetra is useless on the first point of that map for your side?
Retard.
>>
File: dva2.jpg (1 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
dva2.jpg
1 MB, 3456x5184
>>343838338

d.va main detected
>>
You're a fag if you play anyone other than 76
>>
>Faggots choosing Genji, Hanzo, or McCree
>Guaranteed loss

There's a reason why some people don't want to deal with useless characters.
>>
>>343838843

She can make a beachhead on any map.
>>
>finally finish my last placement match
>won all 10 games, had good personal performance on all of them (3-5 gold medals per game, on fire for majority, etc...)
>get into my first ranked match with my shiny new MMR
>payload attack
>someone goes symmetra
>refuses to switch because "she's muh main"

desu we would have been better off had he just disconnected.
>>
>>343838338

>D.va
>Mei
>Useful ever

>Symmetra
>Useful on map points that dont have anywhere useful for her to setup
>>
>>343839062
i fucking hate that they nerfed McCree, literally no reason to choose him over soldier 76 post nerf
>>
>>343838456
>>343838628
I honestly hope after this "Zenyatta so bad, pls fix" wave washes over, we get a new wave of "Symmetra way too situational, pls fix" takes over. Because godDAMN is it pathetic how incredibly situational she is.
>>
>>343839586
mei is fun, she is basically supposed to be constantly griefing the enemy so they are at a disadvantage fighting the rest of your team

lots of people are bad as her tho

d.va has a fun play style, but that buff cant come soon enough
>>
>>343839892

>Mei is fun, she's supposed to...

She's still shit. If you're freezing someone as Mei, you could have been killing them in the same time and range as Reaper or Tracer. She has no purpose at the moment other than cheesing and stalling with ice wall.
>>
The thing you need to stop is sharing your insightful opinions and pro-tips in the team chat. Nobody cares that you picked Hanzo first. All we care about is that we are now a team of three Hanzos, a Widowmaker, a Genji and whatever the fuck class I am, having to put up with your petty PRO MLG bullshit.

Just shut the fuck up and play the game, you useless sack of sick.

"Guys get on the point". Fucks sake.
>>
>>343839723

And yet idiots still use him to "counter" Reaper.
>>
I prefer to say "Don't play overwatch, its shit."
>>
>>343839723
What can they do though? He's a character that has no middle ground. People are either going to run 4 McCrees or never use him.
>>
>>343838338
git gud

gg ez
>>
>>343838338
It's not just game mode. Team comp matters more. I'm tired of these shitters picking Genji when there's already a Genji and a Tracer, and there's still no support. They're most likely not in the percentile of players capable of playing Genji well. And secondly, what fucking sense does it make to have 3 flankers?

Yes, Quick Play is for casuals who want to do their own thing, but Blizz's genius matchmaking forces experienced players to carry these shitters.
>>
File: BCFDsla.png (253 KB, 502x301) Image search: [Google]
BCFDsla.png
253 KB, 502x301
>>343839994
>Not using her right click to snipe squishies for 190 FUCKING DAMAGE
>Not using her freeze to out duel tanks and other defense units
>Not solo holding a point for 4 minutes by timing shift and ice wall uses
>Not using ice wall to flank and divide teams to focus down Mercy or Lucio

Sounds like a personal failing my friend
>>
>>343839892
>she is basically supposed to be constantly griefing the enemy so they are at a disadvantage fighting the rest of your team

So play Tracer, and instead of "griefing" them you'll just kill them instead. Mei is useless and she is barely picked, if ever.
>>
>>343840824

t. rank 40
>>
the only ones i give people flak about are offensive Torbjorn and Symmetra bastion is okay because he can set up in 1 second
>>
>>343840824

>Right click

Deals 150 max, not 190

>Freeze to out duel tanks

You could have played a hero with higher damage, like reaper or tracer, and just killed them faster rather than relying on trying to freeze them and have your team help you kill them

>Stalling

Fair play that is the only thing she's decent enough, Does it justify a pick? Hell no.
>>
>>343840849
>mei one of the hardest counters in the game to flankers
>useless
playing Genji against mei is a hard fight i don't care who you are
>>
>>343842112

You could play winston to counter genji and be 10x more useful
>>
>>343842416
>enemy team has 2 winston's and a Mei
>our genji's STILL won't change
Just let it go. You cannot genji hard enough for this bullshit.
>>
>>343840250
>It doesn't work
>E
>FtH
>roll
>FtH

This works for me 90% of the time against Reapers
>>
Widow is garbage on most payload attack maps and you are actively hindering your team if you pick her.
>>
Did some big meanie just call you a shitter for playing Symmetra on KOTH OP

because they're right
>>
>>343844375
More realistically:
>E
>FtH missing half your shots even at point blank
>Roll
>Reaper goes into wraith form
>Drops out and one shots you
>>
>>343839062

>McCree is an auto loss

I pity you, playing with shit McCrees all the time
>>
File: kek.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>343844375
>He still right-clicks with McCree
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.