[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth playing? I like point and clicks for the story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg (130 KB, 256x341) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg
130 KB, 256x341
Is this game worth playing? I like point and clicks for the story but always suck ass at them
>>
>>343837242
>Is this game worth playing?
Why do faggots keep asking this question?

If you are unsure, just find some footage of the gameplay.

Never ask a board whether you should play or watch something, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
Buy it then refund if you dont like it. Or pirate it. It's the current year, it's literally never been easier to try out a game
>>
>>343837524
How can I make a decision about a point and click game so quickly? Some games take the full experience to be fully appreciated. I'm not asking for someone to dictate what I will or wont play, only to give advice.
>>
>>343837242
If you didnt, yes play it.
Its not bad game, and you move the character with the keys, so its not totally a point and click.
>>
>>343838418
>How can I make a decision about a point and click game so quickly?
Man, games used to cost sixty bucks. And you didn't know if it was good or bad, you just bought it, and if it sucked, oh well you just played it until you felt you had gotten your money's worth.

Buy it. It's the best game. Maybe System Shock 2 is better. But Grim Fandango's close. Get the remastered version because it's easier to get working.
>>
It's got a good story, funny and charming characters and great OST, but gameplay (puzzle design and exploration) is, like every game on the point and click genre, pretty fucking bad.

I think the whole genre is affected by this, they have great worlds and atmosphere, but the puzzles seem to be designed without the solution in mind, you have to be in the developer mind to guess it most of the time, the player has to think illogically to solve them.
>>
>>343837242
yes, its very easy you wont have any problems :^)
>>
>>343839825
I feel this so much. Atleast some of them are well made like 999 or Myst, right?
>>
>>343841718
I like 999, but it's more of a VN-adventure hybrid videogame
Never played Myst though
>>
File: 1465615234322.gif (4 MB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1465615234322.gif
4 MB, 600x444
>>343841014
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.