[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ hates the game you first fell in love with as a kid/have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: My_Aoi_2.png (464 KB, 667x750) Image search: [Google]
My_Aoi_2.png
464 KB, 667x750
>/v/ hates the game you first fell in love with as a kid/have a lot of sentimental value for
>>
>>343837126
what expression is this girl trying to convey?
>>
File: 2.png (222 KB, 308x416) Image search: [Google]
2.png
222 KB, 308x416
>weeb has shit taste and thinks children's toys have any sentimental value
>>
File: 1466907756293.jpg (48 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
1466907756293.jpg
48 KB, 600x494
>>343837126
>that girl you fell in love with as an adult/aka now hates you
>>
>>343837349
getting a shotgun shoved up her ass
>>
>>343837126
So about 90-95% of all games out there?
>>
>>343837349
Distress.

>>343837353
But I'm not really a weeb, I just save the anime girl reaction pics because they're cute.
>>
File: 1.png (60 KB, 700x608) Image search: [Google]
1.png
60 KB, 700x608
>>343837602
>copy-pasted face templates with exaggerated facial expressions designed for autistic 27 year olds is cute
>>
File: FURY UNYIELDING.gif (3 MB, 719x899) Image search: [Google]
FURY UNYIELDING.gif
3 MB, 719x899
>>343837126
>caring about /v/ as an entity
It's almost like you want to suffer.
>>
>>343837126
That's not odayaka.
>>
File: brat_090.jpg (149 KB, 952x899) Image search: [Google]
brat_090.jpg
149 KB, 952x899
>/v/ loves the game you thought was meh but played anyway as a kid.
>>
>I had an NES at my moms but I only had Mega Man games and Mario 3
>Grandma and Grandpa had an NES too and they have the neat gold game with the Peter Pan guy and you gotta duck and stuff because he's got the shield and his knife has bullets but only if you're at full health
>Every weekend I spent at my grandma's was wake up early, play this weird gold game until Magic School Bus came on, and then go play the neat gold game some more
>"Zelda" huh I guess I should look for more "Zelda" games
>I get a SNES, get this "Zelda" game called A Link to the Past
>I mean this is cool but whatever I guess, it's not a cool Mega Man jumpy kind of game

Twenty years later Zelda II and LTTP are my two favorite Zelda games of all time. I've actually beaten Zelda II legit a couple times, and I amaze my friends when I do it because it's supposedly this OMG SO HARD game. I actually genuinely fucking love it, and it makes me sad when people shit all over it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.