[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all you want to do is play Rocket League with friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (134 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
134 KB, 460x215
>tfw all you want to do is play Rocket League with friends
>nobody wants to play

daektf, what do you do when you are tired of randoms but are out of friends
>>
nobody?
>>
play single player games.
>>
>>343837271
like what, ive played dragons dogma for about 300 hours, i need something new
>>
find something else to do.
i know these feels though
>>
>>343837586
https://www.humblebundle.com/sonic-25th-anniversary-bundle
>>
>>343837740
>https://www.humblebundle.com/sonic-25th-anniversary-bundle
even though ive played most of these games and still own them i am somehow compelled to buy
>>
>>343838002
I just got it for generations and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>343836541
I'll play with you:^)
>>
>>343836541
I will play you right now. you better be good OP.
>>
>>343836541
same but i have no friends in the first place
for some reason i still bought it in the sale
>>
People who only play with friends are looking to be carried.
>>
>>343836541
solo queue. I've been doing it since the day I bought the game, and I'm now better than more than half the people that play.

pro tip: if you struggle with aerial timing, tap left trigger before you take off.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1097x602) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1097x602
I just got done playing, and none of my usual friends enjoy the game. Makes it a boring as shit experience.

I occasionally meet some cool people in solo queue, though, friend 'em up and play with them later. Works out. Just have to not be autistic and do more than spam "What a save!" "Wow!"

And just assume anyone better than you is a nerd.
>>
>>343836541
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaga
Toss me a friend request and i'll play doubles with you. Any other anons that want someone to play with can add me too.
>>
>>343842521
Also lets talk about the game to keep the thread on the up and up. How are you guys enjoying the new cars/ item system? I made some nice new boosts and it's been nice so far. The new map looks interesting too.
>>
>>343841738
Solo queue is ok but its pretty fun to play doubles with someone even if you lose.
>>
>>343842885
I don't like the fact that the items are considered rare and ultra rare, when in reality it's just 5 uncommon for 1 rare and 5 rare for one ultra rare. Kind of stupid, especially considering how often I seem to get repeat items.

Five of my last 6 uncommon to rare trades have lead to wildcat ears. I think I got the 6 pack venom skin, too. Traded those for the frostbite? boost, it's pretty cool.
>>
we really need a /vg/
i'm sure we could get a cirlejerk going
>>
>>343843868
There used to be a /vg/ when the game came out but sadly there isn't much to be discussed about rklg other than showing off goals or maybe discussing tournaments.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.