[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be worth it to play them from the very beginning for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
Would it be worth it to play them from the very beginning for the story line?
>>
The "story line" ends at 3, to be quite honest with you, phamiglia
>>
Ass Creed is 9 years old now.
Lots of awul and disgusting shit happened to this series, its creator and his relationship with Ubisoft.

Considering what the series used to be and what it is now, I think you're better off just straight up ignoring the series. It's a sad story.

If you are interested in pirates, you can give Black Flag a go I guess. But other than that, there's nothing for you but disappointment here.
>>
>>343831097
You shouldn't play the entire series just for the story, after all Ubishit nuked the Juno story line.
>>
>>343831285
>>343831302
Yeah I pretty much quit playing after the first few when we were still in the middle east. But I never really played them for the Amoryline, though it might be fun to go back and do so

Is it pretty much a steaming pile of money whoring ubishit now?
>>
the story gets really bad after 3, with black flag being good only because of pirates and shit. I haven't touched anything after that because I assume it's all the same formulaic stuff with no charm or any interesting set pieces that made the first set of games so good. I could be wrong but I'm probably not.
>>
File: The Waiting Game.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Waiting Game.png
1 MB, 1280x720
I buyed the Ezio Trilogy, had fun, then buyed AC4, hand fun, but after the reviews of Unity I simply gave up
>>
>>343831832
That's what I'm worried about. Don't want to waste my time if the games turned into a $60 pump and dump made as simple, linear, and formulaic as they could get away with.
>>
>>343831635
>much a steaming pile of money whoring ubishit now?
yeah but gameplay wise, visually and attention in the cities is as best as it has ever been.
don't play them for the story, they are still fun to play.
I bought 1-3 recently with intention to play them for the story, because I have only played them all once many years ago. all I have played is 1 and 2 but god damn the gameplay is a heap of shit.
>>
All the games are, at their core, exactly the same. They still used the same animations that they did in AC1 until Unity.
So once you've played one you've played them all.
>>
>>343831097
if you are gonna buy one buy the first ones. the lastest are shit full of bugs and can berely run proprely on the computer dude to aptimization problems. If i were you id go for AC brotherhood, it has a good story line and it explains the events that happened before and gets you right into the strory.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.