[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, at least he's self-aware.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x544
Well, at least he's self-aware.
>>
I always love a twitter cap thread.
Next time you decide to make a thread, hack your right hand off.
>>
>DoD/Nier is good!
>well, i mean the gameplay is bad but the story is the best fucking thing since LotR
>>
Terrible as in incompetent or terrible as in he's out to ruin your day?
>>
>>343830980
>LotR
>Good story
>>
>>343831983
When Japanese people use terrible they kind of mean it like Ivan the Terrible. Terrible in a larger sense, not bad or unpleasant, but intense.
>>
>>343834269
I was thinking something like that but he probably didn't have the kanji you're thinking of in mind. He probably thought Hidoi in his moonmind and translated that to terrible in his bonghead. Is he psyching us out and actually going to deliver a genuinely happy ending?
>>
>>343830196
This isn't e-celeb drama you fucking coon.

Think for yourself instead of parroting everything you read on /v/ to look like you know waht you're talking about.

Retard.
>>
>>343833834
And that means Yoko Taro stories are even shittier
>>
>>343830980
Nier's gameplay is good.
>>
>>343835169
The only decent thing about Nier is the soundtrack.
>>
>>343835169
Nah not really
>>
>>343835169
Naw I wouldn't call it good. It's serviceable.
>>
File: nier pacha.png (244 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
nier pacha.png
244 KB, 557x605
>>343835345
>>343835435
>responsive and tight
>cool magic system
>bullethell dodging in 3D
It's no DMC but I'd take it over Bam Ham combat any day.

>>343835591
You're right though, serviceable is a better descriptor.
>>
>>343835169
>art game
>good gameplay
I mean you can either create """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" or create a good video game.
>>
>>343836065
Responsive should not be a reason but a standard.

Magic is limited to two spells.

You're not really dodging in 3d if all the bullets are on a 2d plane
>>
>>343836192
Nier isn't an art game though, it's a decent game with a good story for vidya.
>>
>>343836317
>You're not really dodging in 3d if all the bullets are on a 2d plane
You are when your movement is on a 3D plane.
>>
File: 13-endingc23.jpg (76 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
13-endingc23.jpg
76 KB, 800x400
>>343836317
>Responsive should not be a reason but a standard.
True but sadly not the case.
>Magic is limited to two spells.
There are eight spells and most are viable. You can equip up to four at a time but you should leave a shoulder button slot open for dodging.
>You're not really dodging in 3d if all the bullets are on a 2d plane
Did you even play the game
>>
>>343836398
So, a "bullet hell" thats so easy you can jump over it is the only reason why Nier has good gameplay. Good to know.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.