[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Verified post] Hello /v/, Gabe Newell here, the managing director
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: profile.png (303 KB, 413x547) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
303 KB, 413x547
[Verified post]

Hello /v/, Gabe Newell here, the managing director of Valve.

Just dropping by to say that I'm incredibly excited for the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. I can't wait to bring the fantasy back to life in stunning detail through remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays and dynamic depth of field.
>>
>>343826031

I already own Skyrim, does that mean I need to buy the special edition separately?
>>
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (720 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
720 KB, 2696x4044
But I already preordered 5 copies along with the DLC for each one. Will give you credit for fighting the good fight though, Gabe.
>>
File: girl.png (501 KB, 465x694) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
501 KB, 465x694
>>343826031
I'm a girl gamer and I just love what Bethesda are doing to the newest installment of the Elder Scrolls!
>>
File: 1443925492348.jpg (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443925492348.jpg
119 KB, 1000x1000
Who's doing this...
Such a lust for sales....

WHOOOOOOOOOOO?!
>>
>>343826031
Will there be paid mods gabe? I don't think I'll buy it if there's any paid mods.
>>
>>343826310
If you own all the dlc for t Skyrim you get the special edition for free
>>
This meme is dumb.

We get it, us oldfags have been making fun of him since Oblivion. It took an E3 conference for you to catch up.
>>
>>343829692
fuck off newfag
>>
Hold the fuck up just one second here
>>
>>343829946
HOLD THE PHONE
>>
>>343829946
AYO U BE SAYIN
>>
>>343826310
The real question is, why would you consider buying it again? Why would you even consider playing it at all? If you have ANY experience at all installing custom content the special edition is utterly pointless, it doesn't even look half as good as even low end enviromental mods.

Not even the 64bit executable is worth it, the 32bit one has been large adress aware since forever anyway. Not to mention new, seperate versions of all the script extenders would have to be written (if they get written at all) and everything relying on them would need to be redone as new "special edition" versions.
>>
>>343829793
>feeling the need to defend a meme

Shouldn't you be studying for 8th grade exams?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.