[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am not de turd. What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hanzo-gameplay.jpg (46 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-gameplay.jpg
46 KB, 700x396
>I am not de turd.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>I can bitch more than you!

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: blossom[1].jpg (14 KB, 760x315) Image search: [Google]
blossom[1].jpg
14 KB, 760x315
>THE, THE, THE!

what did he mean by this? and why does reaper speak german?
>>
>>343822580
it's dye dye dye, man
he's a painter
>>
>faggots who pick hanzo
>entire team of faggots who have a combined HP of 600 on an attack the point map
>>
>>343822705
>le hanzo is bad meme

/v/ and /vg/ are literally the only places where people dislike Hanzo, stop this forced meme.
>>
>>343822952
Hanzo and Mei are very situational and then top it off with someone who doesn't know how to play them, the game is only 6v6 so having one player not doing diddly is actually a big deal.

They are so fucking bad and people deny it because they sometimes get potg, and just thinking about it makes me infuriated!
>>
>>343821531
Everyone who picks Hanzo is a faggot weeaboo that deserves to fucking lose.
>>
>>343823818
>because they sometimes get potg
And it's mainly because they got a lucky Q in the game
>>
>>343823818
hanzo isn't that bad if you can flank him, but mei is literally just the fat girl who nobody wants to stand near
>>
I'm not the only one who hears enteeeernal every time Mcree ults right?
>>
>>343822952
If you have a Hanzo, Tracer, or Genji on your team, you are guaranteed to lose.
>>
>>343823898
Would love to get you in a match.

I'm a Hanzo main and I rape everyone.
>>
>>343822952
I don't really care if it's only a single hanzo on the team but Hanzo's are constantly blamed for losses in competitive, even though they usually are not at fault.
>>
>be good with hanzo
>team asks me why im not doing objectives and sitting back
Really, I think I am good with Hanzo, but am I really suppose to play him in the frontlines or some bullshit?

He's an archer...
>>
>I'm going to forget Torbnestein
Who or what is Torbnestein and why is Zarya gonna forget it?
>>
how 2 b gud at overwatch defense

get 1 rienhart 1 mercy and 1 bastion

have rien shield bast as mercy boosts

get ur lol on at pwning noobs who all die
>>
>>343825204
Hanzo's easiest to aim with if you're shooting from midrange. He's called a sniper but he's not as good long range.
>>
I don't care what some fags say. These Overwatch threads are /v/ gold. We are entering the Overwatch Age.
>>
>stand in a somewhat average sized room
>hanzo fires his E into the room
>not even at me, just into the room
>die from full hp
>>heh, simper geometry......
Hanzo is a shit character made for shitters
>>
File: pd2 im drillin nothin.jpg (264 KB, 753x461) Image search: [Google]
pd2 im drillin nothin.jpg
264 KB, 753x461
Is this what it feels like when I'm on the receiving end of the TF2 meme threads I made when I was 16?
>>
I swear I can hear the administrator from TF2 when Hanzo uses his wolf ulti
>>
>>343825468
This. Widowmaker destroys Hanzo most of the time.
>>
>>343821531
i was waiting for someone to make this joke

ha
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.