[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for some comfy Minecraft mods. Nothing too overblown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mc.png (488 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
488 KB, 1024x712
I'm looking for some comfy Minecraft mods. Nothing too overblown with content up the ass, nothing to do with automation and all of that gay shit, just aesthetic stuff, maybe some self-contained gimmicks like Fossils and Archeology, quality of life stuff, etc. Something to increase inventory size would be nice too. What can you recommend?
>>
Adventure Backpacks, Immersive Engineering, Garden Stuff
>>
>>343821115

The meme mod is worth a chuckle
>>
>>343821115
try that "small blocks" mod, it's full of gimmicky stuff (last time I checked anyways).
>>
>>343821115
you're probably better off asking the minecraft general in /vg/
>>
By the way, what version are most people operating on now? I've been out of the loop for a while.
>>
File: Day and sunset.jpg (1 MB, 1229x1418) Image search: [Google]
Day and sunset.jpg
1 MB, 1229x1418
>>343821115
Honestly all I need to be set and comfy is a decent resource pack and the skymod that comes with mcpatcher.

And no, I don't recall exactly where I got this particular sky, but I'm sure it will pop up quickly in a search.
>>
>>343822370
modded 1.7.10
the reason being it spent so much time in that version there's a zillion mods available for it
>>
>>343822370
Release 1.7 for most mods, otherwise latest version. Beta 1.7.3 is the last and biggest and best patch with the most mods before the hunger update ruined everything
>>
Any stuff that makes cave exploration more exciting? Not just new ore/tier mods.
>>
>>343824516
that mod that iluminates around you if you have a torch equipped could do the trick
>>
>>343822542
>no pillars on that bridge
disgusting
>>
>>343821115
Aesthetic:
Garden stuff
Chisel (2?)
Chisels&bits
Also check bibliocraft, decocraft, ye gamol shattels and all that, i don't like them though, looks ugly

Self contained? Well, a lot of tech mods are actually self contained aside from adding copper or whatever
Magic mods like thaumcraft are self contained too if you disable taint/magic biomes from spawning and disable hingry nodes

>>343824516
Adding to this request
>>
>>343821115
Sonic ether's unbelievable shaders are pretty comfy.
http://sonicether.com/shaders/screenshots/v11.0/2016-06-25_15.57.56.jpg
>>
>>343825198
>>no pillars on that bridge
>disgusting

It is, but that's because I was in the process of dismantling it. Going to make an undersea rail instead, thought it would look more classy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.