[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dishonored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: dishonored_def_ed-10.jpg (324 KB, 1980x1106) Image search: [Google]
dishonored_def_ed-10.jpg
324 KB, 1980x1106
i let other people sway me into thinking it was a bad game but ive had a grand time so far.

should i use a guide, /v/? or is the main story quick? really just dont wanna miss shit you cant backtrack for.

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE MANA POTS?!?!

Tell me about you favourite kills, crazy experieces, glitches, etc
>>
this is the only good thing about dishonored:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9N_d2KuY7A
>>
>>343819819
I loved Dishonored.

It was the first game I played after finishing Undertale though, so I went through the entire game as a pacifist. Glad I did, I got the nice ending for it.

Some of the things that happen to the enemies you "get rid of" without killing them is fucking insane though. One guy got his tongue ripped out, his head shaved bald, and sent to work at the bottom of a salt mine for the rest of his life.

""""Pacifist Run""""""
>>
I just finished my first run through of both the main game and the 2 worthwhile dlc. I had a lot of fun with it. Went pacifist because it was too easy otherwise. Overall a solid 8/10 experience. Hopefully the sequel is even better.
>>
>>343819819
The game itself is pretty great, its a fun experience and while its not too hard and some powers are completely OP and there are more murder spells then stealth spells it's still an entertaining game that I play through every once in a while.
I think the problem is that the devs over hyped it to shit when it came out, as how your decisions would totally change everything when there seemed to only be a High and Low chaos state. And non-lethal kills are fucking sadistic as shit most of the time though, which is pretty neat.
Excited for the sequel.
>>
>>343819985
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9N_d2KuY7A

oh gods thank you for that. my sides have ascended into orbit
>>
>>343820275
I like that giving Lady Boyle to Creepy McRaperson who says he'll never let her see anyone else ever again for the rest of her life was considered more ethical than just putting a bullet in her head.
>>
File: 1358994167074.gif (2 MB, 198x222) Image search: [Google]
1358994167074.gif
2 MB, 198x222
>>343820741
>And non-lethal kills

wut?
>>
I just wanted to be a swordfighter, screw relying on consumables and shit. What an awful idea that was, watching enemies do their stand in place dodges while your sword goes through them, then kick you. If there's more than 1 it's dark souls time as they swing and shoot through eachother. Of course you don't get a nothin personell stand in place dodge or a kick.

But once you realize >Bethesda
It all makes sense why swordfighting sucks dick. Still a good game overall though.
>>
>>343820962
You get targets to assassinate. For example your first target is a high overseer in a fanatical state sect. You can poison or just stab him in the face. Or you can tranq him, and brand his face with a special branding tool reserved for the biggest traitors of their sect, rendering him an outcast from all of society and shunned for life. This information must be found in order to do this, and you find him later in the game as a plague victim and he has a note on him describing his hatred for you since you put him in this hell.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-28+at+05.58.43).jpg (12 KB, 185x173) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-28+at+05.58.43).jpg
12 KB, 185x173
>>343821645
oh shit ii ddiidtn know that, not the guy youre tallkiing too but iim gettiing to that part now so hhave to find that info

also ffuck this shitty ass mechannical keyboardd i nened a better one ;-;
>>
File: 1424388346456.jpg (92 KB, 557x495) Image search: [Google]
1424388346456.jpg
92 KB, 557x495
>>343820860
If you kill your enemies you become just like them!
>>
I wish my playthrough was on pc because of all the coolshit you can do

controller for these kind of games is fuckin torture.
>>
>>343822529
And yet there's no repercussion to poisoning the still and producing hundreds of plague victims just to get a whale charm from some senile old woman.

Game's strange like that.
>>
>>343822287
ahahahahhhahahaha fuck im dying
>>
>>343822287
>also ffuck this shitty ass mechannical keyboardd i nened a better one ;-;
>>
>>343823338
At Seppukuma?
>>
>>343822287
is your backspace not working?
>>
>>343823554
>>343823572
At this
>>
>Tfw Daud's DLC had a better storyline than the main campaign.

Daud a based.
>>
>>343823732
Believe me if i backspaced everysingle time there was a mistake id go nuts due to which keys are ddyiing off..like that. Ls Is 1s Ds Zs ; s
>>
Just finished Dark Messiah for the third time. I'm really glad these magnificent bastards are still making, what I believe, to be spiritual successors to it. I don't think I ever gave Arx Fatalis a good enough shot, though. Should I pick that up again?
>>
>>343821645
I commented in >>343820962 because "non-lethal" and "kills" was a contradiction and didn't make any sense.

I played the game and get what you're saying though. Stupid how the main baddie at the end of the game basically admits all his evil deeds aloud to someone not realizing he was being recorded. No one is that foolish.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.