[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiet for god sakes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Quite.png (388 KB, 650x564) Image search: [Google]
Quite.png
388 KB, 650x564
Quiet for god sakes.
>>
Quiet would never hurt Venom, she never did him wrong in any way, but Venom doesn't care about her at all and ripped her heart out after all she did.
>>
>>343816650
>Quiet would never hurt Venom
>first introduced in a boss battle where she tries to shoot him in the head
>>
>>343817254
Don't reply to him. He killed /mgg/.
>>
>>343815472
Cute face
>>
>>343817254
After the fact, he gained her trust and was only loyal to him after Skully tried to kill her. Manipulated her into thinking her cared for her personal safety.
>>
>>343817365
what happened to mgg?
>>
>>343817802
He cared for her personal safety*

He didn't though. Venom knew she cared about his well-being enough to sacrifice herself becuse she wanted to make love, but Venom never cared and deserted her after she finally confesses her love.
>>
>>343816650
But Quiet tried to shoot at him and if you fucked up she did hurt him. So you're wrong.
>>
>>343818142
He also shoots her, more than 3 times.
Not including the shot to her heart.
>>
>>343815472
Do you spam this shitty thread every day?
>>
>>343818582
Once a day.
Maybe missed one day
>>
>>343817816
Died and ur welcome
>>
It's god's sake, not god sakes.
>>
It's all greek to me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.