[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its out. Are you playing the GOTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: Enderal.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Enderal.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
Its out. Are you playing the GOTY?
>>
>>343815274
It's shit
>>
>>343815274
What is it?
Looks like a faggy Elder Scrolls ripoff from that image.
>>
>>343815543
It's a free mod that uses Skyrim as a base but recreates the game to give it better combat, quests and world. OP I'd love to be playing GOTY but I'm waiting for the english version. In the meantime I'm finishing up Nehrim.
>>
>>343815274
No, because I'm waiting for the English version.
>>
>>343815417
How?
>>
>>343815970
Sounds retarded.
>>
>>343815274
What Skyrim mod is this?
>>
>>343815970
>worse combat, quests and world
There was a typo in your post, I fixed it for you.

It's a mod from the creators of Nehrim, the literal definition of childish stupid shit.
>>
>>343817053
If you think Nehrim's combat wasn't better than Oblivion's then I think there's something wrong with your head. Likewise the quests and dungeons in Nehrim were way better than Oblivions copy paste dungeons. I'm kind of wondering what you have against a free mod.
>>
>>343816564

>retard child-tier story fit for your typical european peasant

>skyrimshit world, mostly with skyshit assets, feels very much like a cheap skyrim mod

>30,000 hours development.
one person could have made this mod in a year by himself
>>
>>343817372
The first quest of the game is to make some mages angry so they will shoot fireballs at a wall so that bars of soap that were for whatever reason on top of that wall fall down so some guy can unstuck a bucket from his head.
>>
>>343817632
So you haven't even gotten out of the tutorial area? Seems you got hung up on one quest that was meant to be comical.
>>
>>343816649
How is it retarded? An overhaul mod that aims to fix the problems that every single person that doesn't like Skyrim points out. You're the retarded one here, m8.
>>
>>343817374
You haven't played it. You don't know anything about the story because you haven't played it. Also point me to another mod with as big of a world that Enderal has. I don't think you can.
>>
>>343817632
its goofy yeah, but what is wrong with a goofy quest now and then. The Shivering Isle DLC was nothing but goofy shit like that.
>>
>>343817990
It doesnt matter if it was meant to be comical or super serious business, it failed at both because it was fucking stupid.
>>
>>343815274
It's only out in German.
>>
>>343817990
it wasnt just only meant to be comical. It is overly obscure, none of the mechanic of the quest is natural in oblivion or the beginning of the mod and it is REQUIRED to get out of the tutorial area.
>>
>>343818502
>I don't care because it's stupid! This game is stupid! I bet enderal is stupid too!
You sound like a child
>>
>>343818730
>I HAVE TO USE MY BRAIN THAT IS WHY THE QUEST SUCKS!
>>
>>343818334
Don't you fucking compare the masterpiece that is Shivering Isles to that garbage
>>
>>343819021
that doesn't sound like using your brain. It sounds like one of those old adventure games where none of item interaction make any fucking sense.
>>
>>343819021
You had to use your brain to complete that quest?
>>
>>343819216
I have finally realize why you hate Nehrim and Enderal so much. You are ma bitchy Bethesda fanboy and can't stand to see a mod show up your precious video game.
>>
>>343819384
The game offers enough hints at what to do. If you couldn't figure it out and got frustrated and ragequit then fine sorry you needed Bethesda's handholding in quests. However to base the entire fucking mod around a single instance at the very start of the game is pathetic. I think it's a good chance that the guy shitting on Nehrim and Enderal in this thread didn't even explore past the tutorial dungeon in Nehrim and won't give enderal a chance because BAWWWW SOAP QUEST.
>>
>>343819384
So you are just a high functioning retard? okay.
>>
>>343815274
Does it have English subtitles?
>>
>>343821331
No, because an English version with full English voice acting will be released at the end of the month.
>>
>>343821331
No. The english version comes out at the end of july.
>>
>>343821331
Not yet. It will in 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>343817053
>>343817632
How autistic do you have to be to appear in every single thread about a game you haven't even played simply to shitpost?
>>
>>343816564
>Gamebyro
How could it not be?
>>
These two videos were posted in another thread. Some idea of what to expect from Enderal's gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8xyEJL6WEs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYQSxOjcZw
>>
>>343821780
Fallout New Vegas was on the Gamebyro.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.