[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game had the best guard banter? Pic related is my vote.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: MaxPayne.jpg (175 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
MaxPayne.jpg
175 KB, 1280x960
Which game had the best guard banter? Pic related is my vote. Deus Ex is a close second.
>>
*coughs*
>>
Undertale
>>
Whisky and cigars
>>
Thief/2.
>>
IT'S PAYNE, WHACK HIM
>>
>>343814962
this
>>
>>343814639
I forget the name, but it's an old FPS about a female British secret agent.
>>
>>343815294
no one lives forever
>>
>>343815294
no one lives forever?
>>
>>343815294
Perfect Dark?
>>
>>343815462
>>343815503
Yea that's it
>>
How old did you say your sister was?
>>
>>343814639

Oblivion or Skyrim. Unsure.
>>
>>343814639
The new hitman has some pretty hilarious lines.
>>
>tfw feel obligated to listen to guard banter before killing them
>>
Chaos theory had some great dialogue because of how stilted and shit the voice actors were
>>
>>343814962
I can't believe someone went and spilled mead all over the rug!
>>
>>343817072
I like to think of it as a gesture of respect. some final words before an execution.
>>
>>343815294
>old FPS
nah it has only been a few years.

jesus christ what happened with the time.
>>
>>343814639
MP wasnt that good with guard banter. Although the one at the end level that talks about doing the job for his family. But even then in 2 you had the guard on the piano playing. Shooting him in the face had a lot more impact.
>>
>>343815651
it's probably perfect dark.

that game is better than No one live forever.
>>
World of Warcraft
Zug Zug
>>
>guards banter as you come close
>stop since I want to hear it
>they are done
>immediately snap back into their patrol AI
>their sensitivity spikes from blind to hyperaware
>instantly blows your cover and you have to fight the whole compound
>if you load and kill them mid-banter you can keep going normally
Fuck them seriously. Nothing is worse than getting punished for waiting it out
>>
>>343816735
Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.