[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post-apocalyptic setting >nobody uses bikes for transportation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466747935136.png (331 KB, 506x407) Image search: [Google]
1466747935136.png
331 KB, 506x407
>post-apocalyptic setting
>nobody uses bikes for transportation

why?
>>
File: tfw.png (99 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
99 KB, 295x300
>>343811227

Is this a thinly veiled TGT thread?
>>
>>343811227
Have you tried riding a bike in Sand or Rocky terrain.
>>
>at the fair when I was a small child
>get on the spinning ride that goes up and down
>glance at the pivot
>there was a doll that looked like Chucky trapped in the mechanism
And then my dad took me on the music express and I was almost flung out of the seat.

On topic, though, I suppose once the chains break, they're difficult to fix. Still doesn't explain why.
>>
>>343811619
Riding a bike in a straight line on sand isn't too bad. You need to go pretty fast though.
>>
>>343811430
No, the 5 threads we had last night are more than enough for at least a few weeks.
>>
>>343811619
you know that make tires for riding specifically on that type of terrain right?
>>
>>343811808
There's a ride called the Sea Dragon which is essentially just a viking ship that swings back and forth. One year it's cranked up really high going nearly vertical. A girl falls out of the seats onto the base of the ride, the boat coming back down quickly. It crushes her and leaves a red smear under the boat. Remember thinking that I almost fell out when I was just on because the restraints couldn't tighten up very much. I was going to turn this into greentext but then I realized I don't care enough. Hopefully this bitch doesn't haunt me for not taking witnessing her death seriously.
>>
>>343812448
>tfw the exact same thing happened to me
>only it was a banana instead of a viking ship
>>
>>343812448
County fairs: not even once
>>
>>343812603
Those rides aren't fucking safe. Most of the terror comes from the near death experience rather than the height. Also, after that happened we never had big rides at the local circus again. The biggest thing we get is the Gravitron or the Big Zipper.
>>
>>343811227
>>
>Post Apocalyptic Setting
>All carpenters and stone masons just straight up stop existing, nobody learns how to preserve anything metallic worth shit and everything of use is rusted to shit.
>Guns and ammunition however are available to any chucklefuck and maintained in very good condition.
>People arent desperately killing each other over fuel.
>Instead its boring mutants, zombies, robots or mutant zombie robots from the 4th dimension.
>>
>>343811227
>>nobody uses bikes for transportation
>why?
They all rusted out.

Do you know how cheapshit the non-professional bikes are?
>>
>>343812908
True, I only ride the rollercoasters nowadays since then I'll at least not be the only one to die
>>
>>343812926
So when people start using bikes in post-Apocalyptic settings, they become boring indie-darlings? Whew, glad they're so rarely used!
>>
>>343811619
Have you tried using a question mark?
>>
Because thats too hard for todd
>>
>>343812908
>>343812603
>Have roller coster in country fair
>run by gyppos
>it's sustained on fucking wood wedges (like the one you put by doors so they don't close)
>Later that week it falls down
>>
File: Tumblrsonicdancing.gif (360 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
Tumblrsonicdancing.gif
360 KB, 500x253
>>343811227
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.