[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Jacketo.jpg (124 KB, 1000x545) Image search: [Google]
Jacketo.jpg
124 KB, 1000x545
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
File: 1463618489001.png (210 KB, 503x598) Image search: [Google]
1463618489001.png
210 KB, 503x598
>>343796214
He was traumatized with what happened in Hawaii, also he seems to have enough anxiety problems.
>>
He was a retired US marine, and his only friend from his years in the service died when San Fran was nuked. Then he started getting phone calls and decided to wipe out the whole russian mob. Also his girlfriend died.
>>
>>343796214
Received life-threatening injuries while finishing up a suicide mission against the Russians in Hawaii.
Talked to the man who saved his life moments before the man was vaporized in SanFran's bombing.
Never sent Beard the picture.

Hate for Ruskies grew, wants revenge, assume he eventually signed up for 50 Blessings.
Goes out to murder Russians.
Rescues cute girl.
For some reason 50 Blessings sends one of their own to off him (was this ever explained? I still don't understand why they sent Richter).
He takes a bullet or two but survives to resume his killing spree.
Climbs To The Top to cut the head off the snake.
Empty sense of satisfaction or feeling of peace?
>>
>>343796214
other people were too fast
I'd get frustrated too
>>
He wanted revenge for Beard's death in San Fran.
>>
>>343799279
They sent Richter to kill him as a punishment for failing to kill Biker.
>>
>>343796214
>He likes hurting other people
>>
File: 161772828286.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
161772828286.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
(Y) HATE RUSSIANS
>>
>>343799279
Richter most likely got sent because Jacket saved Hooker, making her a witness. The Janitors knew that Jacket had grown close to her, making them both potential liabilities to 50 Blessing's operations. They send hitmen after other 50 Blessings agents for the same reason (Biker for looking into the calls, Richter for getting caught).
>>
>>343801780
To be clear, jacket and biker both relay an unreliable account of what happened at phonehom, right? In reality, Jacket probably smashed him in the face with a golf club, but not fatally. Right?
>>
>>343802379
Yeah, that's what probably happened. It's not clear what happened exactly in their fight but what's sure is that none of them died at this point. Otherwise Jacket wouldn't have been able to carry on the killings and Biker his investigation.
>>
>>343796214
He got a taste for bloodshed
>>
>>343799279
did this all happen in 2?
>>
>>343803051
Not him but that's the events from the first game
>>
>>343803051
No, that's basically all from the first one. In 2, you learn about Jacket's past with the marines in Hawaii.
>>
>>343803204
>>343803207
>Received life-threatening injuries while finishing up a suicide mission against the Russians in Hawaii.
>Talked to the man who saved his life moments before the man was vaporized in SanFran's bombing.
>Never sent Beard the picture.
how did you get all this from 1
am I a retard?
>>
>>343798392
Not some faggot marine but a spec ops.
>>
liked hurting other people
>>
>>343803435
No you're right, this part is from Hotline Miami 2, the rest is from the first game though.
>>
>>343803435
The hawaii stuff is from 2. The bit about beard is only implied, and not explicitly explained. Everything you hear from Beard in Jacket's hallucinations are the things he said in his final phone call to jacket as San Fran was being nuked. When he goes out onto the balcony at the end of the game, the thing he throws is the Polaroid photograph they took in hawaii.
>>
>>343796214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWnITmT1Ws
He had it hard.
>>
>>343803837
damn that's neat
I have to get 2 some time in the future
>>
It's a shame Russians were the only enemies (aside from that cop level) it would be nice to kill some fucking Irish and niggers as well.
>>
Anyone has some good tips to pass stronghold on hard mode in hm2?
>>
>>343804230
Fatties are niggers though
>>
I don't care what anyone says,hotline Miami 2 rocked.
>>
>>343803995
I don't understand why some people hate robot chicken. Seth's cartoons might be shit (apart from american dad) but Robot C
hicken is pretty good
>>
>>343805030
It's a real hit and miss show for me. Some of the jokes are funny, and some are just stupid and terribly unfunny. A lot like Family Guy, actually. I don't hate the show, though.
>>
>>343805457
I did, I'm just incapable of clearing this level in particular somehow
>>
all those animal mask gang was cryptic shit. and hawaii commander proved that. I hoped for Richter turn out to be real and be the final boss. I get the story but it would be fun.
>>
Is Hotline Miami 2 as bad as everyone makes it out ti be, gameplay-wise? I hope it becomes a part of a bundle in the future.
>>
>>343806108
No. It's nearly as good as HLM1, but in a bid to increase the difficulty, they really filled the game with windows and wide open areas. A lot of times you have to rely on baiting enemies around corners and picking them off one by one, because if you expose yourself a tiny bit, there will be a hail of molten lead flying from all directions.

It's not bad. Just a little more frustrating.
>>
>the fucking payday 2 fandom ships this guy with an actual fucking russian from their game
fucking payday fags
>>
File: Real Miami Hours.jpg (82 KB, 585x941) Image search: [Google]
Real Miami Hours.jpg
82 KB, 585x941
You know the drill.

>favorite character/mask
>favorite level
>favorite track
>favorite game between the two, and why
>>
File: Apocalypse.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>343807074
Okay in HM1 :
>favorite mask
For fun Tony.
Otherwise I can't really choose between Zack and Brandon
>favorite level
Probably Hot & Heavy
>favorite track
Definitely Knock Knock by Scattle

In HM2 :
>favorite character
As a person Beard, to play I'd go with the Swans
>favorite level
I'd say Death Wish
>favorite track
New Wave Hookers by Vestron Vulture

I liked HM1 better because you can easily clear the game without going stealth
>>
>>343806108
got some bugs that never got fixed
instead of masks you got characters and they are mostly forced so you an play most levels only one way
overuse of glasses and open spaces rewards "cover shooting" and makes run and gun like hm1 impossible unless you completely memorize some levels
"hard mode" was rushed (some levels require extreme cheesing or good random weapon rng, one is doable only if you know about a easter egg) and bugged (instead of just halving guns ammo it gets halved every time you pick up the gun which means throwing a weapon wastes ammo)
the story is all over the place, some "arcs" are completely unrelated to the first game and feel like padding
>>
>>343809498
What arcs are you talking about?
And which level?
Interesting info anon
>>
File: hotline miami.gif (736 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
hotline miami.gif
736 KB, 250x200
>>343807074
>Mask
Tony
>Level
Safehouse
>Track
To the Top
>Game
Hotline Miami, though 2 was fun. Even made 8 custom levels
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.