[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a spoiler free ZTD thread for those poor souls like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Can we have a spoiler free ZTD thread for those poor souls like me who pre-ordered the watch edition a year ago and are now being fucked over by Amazon?

Anyone have any luck with customer service?
>>
File: 1466772781903.jpg (111 KB, 540x698) Image search: [Google]
1466772781903.jpg
111 KB, 540x698
I'm going to marry Carlos!
>>
What's going on with amazon?
>>
>>343788168
I remember them saying something about those who preordered the watch would get something else out of it, what was it?

The wait is suffering.
>>
>>343790856
They didn't say. I'm guessing we won't know until it ships. Whenever that is
>>
File: nice shipping.jpg (72 KB, 814x394) Image search: [Google]
nice shipping.jpg
72 KB, 814x394
>>343788168
Pirate it on PC like me.
>>
>spoiler free

OP I hope you know what you are getting into
>>
>>343788168
Man just pirate it. Now leave this thread. You will be spoiled.
>>
>>343788168
Why even chance it? Some retard will come in and spoil you guys anyway. I didn't visit /v/ or twitter at all until I had beaten the game.
>>
>>343790856
>>343788168
They gave me $10 credit on my account.
>>
>>343793995
Same here
>>
>>343793995
>>343794097
Everyone got that. However if you look in your account there's noting there. The $10 only shows up on items sold by amazon at checkout.
>>
>>343794270
That's exactly how it's supposed to work.
>>
>>343788168
Here's what I did OP.
>be me on Friday morning
>order still hasn't shipped
>get on amazon chat with some indian pajeet rashid timbuktu fella
>explain 3 times that they're supposed to ship the standard edition in place of my watch preorder until the watches come in
>he has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about *takes a shit on the street*
>he suggests I order the standard edition and he "claims" he'll leave a note on my watch preorder telling them to refund me the cost after the watch ships
>say fuck it, fine. Order the standard edition with same day delivery. Get it friday night and play it through the weekend

And that is how I enjoyed ZTD this july 4th weekend.
*breathes in the freedom*
Feels good.

But I know amazon's going to fuck me over when they charge me $40 for the watch and I'm gonna have to convince them to give me the refund.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.