[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont have a Vita but I want to watch a walkthrought or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnhe83Susr1uqd2eco1_1280.gif (744 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnhe83Susr1uqd2eco1_1280.gif
744 KB, 600x400
I dont have a Vita but I want to watch a walkthrought or something of Persona 4 Golden, I just like how comfy the game were on Ps2 and I want to see the difference, does anyone know a comfy Youtuber to watch it?
>>
>>343787557
just watch the P4 Golden anime.
No JRPG menu-surfing bullshit, just the juicy story bits and quite neatly animated fights.
>>
>>343788265
Is it weird that I really like weeb games but can get myself to watch anime? I lost interest after the first or second episode
>>
>>343788452
it... kinda is, yeah.
>>
Buy a fucking PSTV, they're like 25 bucks, you will easily be able to find the game used for 10 or so, I think the PSTV has enough build in storage to save the game so you don't even need those fucking memory cards.
>>
>>343788598
Sorry man I live in a shitty country, it is hard to find $$ here, thats exactly why I dont have a Vita
>>
>>343788265
>watch the anime
No, the anime made a ton of story changes from the game.
>>
>>343789145
Honestly the anime wasn't that bad, it's a neat little thing to watch if you've played the game and it feels nice to see some of the characters be a little more fleshed out
>>
>>343789375
All the anime did was shove Marie into everything, she even figures out who the killer is before anyone else and kills the final boss.
>>
>>343789626
Still mad that they butchered the fight with Izanami by having Kaguya defeat her instead of Izanagi.
>>
File: P5 Pre-Order.jpg (242 KB, 1500x776) Image search: [Google]
P5 Pre-Order.jpg
242 KB, 1500x776
>>343787557
So I've heard there's a better pre-order package than this.

I can't find it. Is it for real, or is this actually the best?
>>
File: P5-Dated-Sept-15-JP_003.png (259 KB, 608x498) Image search: [Google]
P5-Dated-Sept-15-JP_003.png
259 KB, 608x498
>>343792658
Do you mean this one? This one comes with the game, art book, dlc, and soundtrack for persona 1-5. I believe it's only available in Japan though.
>>
>>343789626
>watching the golden OVAs at all
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kx8t7vh9j0&list=PLAV-xzjVBR0UT20MnTAjJ3dUI3GqnecS_
>>
If you want a YouTube playlist to watch, I recommend SuperJeenius. He's played through P3 FES and P4 Golden and he's pretty chill
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.