[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best selling current gen system >nothing but weaboo shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hero-new-3ds.png (220 KB, 416x446) Image search: [Google]
hero-new-3ds.png
220 KB, 416x446
>best selling current gen system
>nothing but weaboo shit and pokemon every year
>>
When will we get a new final fantasy tactics or a final fantasy game period
>>
>>343787332
That's because japanese people are buying it like crazy I heard 3DS takes 60% of japanese gamin market. I really wish though they would start buying consoles again.
>>
Pokemon makes Nintendo handhelds sell. If it wasnt for Pokemon XY and ORAS, the numbers of 3DSs sold would be much lower. Like, PS Vita low.
>>
>>343789641
What is so special about Pokemon? I tried a few games but never could really get into it. Same with Animal Crossing.
>>
>>343789827
>Cute monsters that appeal to girls and kids
>Casual as fuck
>Inoffensive and friendly
>Easy to get into
>>
>>343789827

You catch digital monsters and then you battle them. You can also trade them with other people. The main goal is to catch them all, if you're autistic enough to do that.

It can be fun, but I can see how it's not for everybody. However, they do sell like hotcakes still. They are huge system sellers.
>>
>>343790014
>>Cute monsters that appeal to girls and kids

It appeals to literally everyone, though.

I saw a few guys in their 30s playing Pokemon locally with each other at an anime con.. and some of these guys had wives with them and babies.

Still amazes me.
>>
>>343789641
>the numbers of 3DSs sold would be much lower. Like, PS Vita low.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>343789485
Why did DS had tons of cool adventure games, puzzles, strategies and platformers and DS has none?
>>
File: suitup-kirby.png (55 KB, 538x357) Image search: [Google]
suitup-kirby.png
55 KB, 538x357
>>343787332
But anon we got an awesome game a few weeks ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.