[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Xbox: 4 (5-6 if Phil is feeling based) free games per month.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1080
>Xbox: 4 (5-6 if Phil is feeling based) free games per month.
>PS: Indies no one has heard of.

>Xbox: FREE Backward Compatibility
>PS: Monthly fee to stream it. Even pay for demos.

>Xbox: UWP, allowing for Background Music, Emulators, VLC and other media players, and much more.
>PS: ???

>Xbox: Universally liked controller and it's variants (Elite Controller, Controller with Grip + Bluetooth) on the market.
>PS: Generic, gimmicky controller with a blue light which, to this day, no one knows what it does.

>Xbox: Very good online capability + security.
>PS: Don't even risk leaving your credit card info on your account.

>Xbox: Xbox One S Upscales games to 4k and video playback is True 4k, Scorpio is True 4k for video playback AND gaming.
>PS: Neo only upscales to 4k.

>Yet PS4 is the superior choice.

I don't understand.
>>
>>343774742
yeah, it's a nice U-turn from microshaft after they tried to literally fistfuck every gamer with their initial anti-consumerist agenda

you're an utter fucking retard if you aren't a paid shill and believe microsuck does this shit because it loves you and the industry

hope you've got the windows 10 botnet downloaded too faggot
>>
Xbox - All games going to be in windows store
Playstation - Still need a playstation to play games

Hmm...which one is putting itself out of business?
>>
>>343776106
Is this a meme now?

The Xbox isn't going anywhere and it's still going to sell alot. I don't know where the hell you guys got the idea that the Xbox is going to die, but you're delusional if you think that.
>>
>>343774742
>Xbox: every single worthwhile game is on PC with more options
>PS: gets a decent exclusive every few years

that's about it, though
>>
>>343774742
PS+ last month got NBA2k16. Wait at least until tomorrow to shit on it again.
>>
>>343776563
Are you fucking serious? Why Would anyone buy an xbone if all their games are also coming on PC?

Despite of what I think of playstation 4 and their games if I want to play them I HAVE to get a PS4 the same isn't true for the xbone anymore.
>>
>>343777118
Because, and I want you to PLEASE get this through your idiotic brain: people are NOT into PC gaming?

Nobody want's to spend $1k+ to achieve 1080p+/60FPS on a PC. Nobody wants to constantly upgrade parts that becomes outdated in a very short amount of time. Maybe not many of your friends play on PC. Maybe I want to sit on my recliner/bed and play on a console, not all hunched up on a desk to play on PC.

There's so many reasons not to own a PC.
>>
>PS: Games
>Xbox: ????
>>
>>343776929
we already know what the big game is for this month. it's Saints Row Gat outta hell
>>
>>343776929
>A sports game that remains constant and unchanged for years. How exciting.

>>343777810
>A sillier and watered down version of GTA. How exciting.
>>
>>343777118
Most people just don't like to game on PC, deal with it

They will still get an Xbox
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.