[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If given the choice, do you prefer using a controller or a keyboard/mouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: kbcont.jpg (147 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
kbcont.jpg
147 KB, 780x600
If given the choice, do you prefer using a controller or a keyboard/mouse for gaming?
>>
>>343773323
she would make an excellent Quiet cosplayer
>>
>do you prefer using a controller or a controller for gaming?
Gee, I don't know.
>>
controller, because I prioritize being comfortable over being a fucking tryhard faggot that needs twitch aim so you can kill a video game enemy a second faster.
>>
>>343773323
Dumb horsefaceposter
>>
dumb horseface poster
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>343773323
wtf she looks like Quiet
>>
It depends on with game you are playing
>>
>>343773496
>actually thinking this
face is nothing like her it would be shit
>>
>>343773523
T h i s t b h
>>
>>343773323
Controller 80% of the time, assuming we're talking about action games here. All strategy games need keyboard/mouse.
>>
>>343773496
nah, seriously lacking in the tit department
>>
>all those "Joostposting isn't a phase, I swear!" guys
>she gets mentioned a few times a month now, if that

Some fanbase you fags turned out to be. It was hilarious how assravaged you guys got the mods, though.
>>
>>343773523
>keyboard
>every finger has a single key to press
>less stress

>controller
>thumbs do most of the hardwork

You're retarded and probably don't know how to touchtype.
>>
>>343773323
it depends on the game
>>
There is no debate to this. You fucking retarded teenagers have been debating this for years, and it's how I know you're all new here. The debate has been settled hundreds of times, and yet here you are curious about the results. Let me break it down for you:

It's a choice for some games, but for others it is not. For example, I CAN use a controller to play a competitive first person shooter on PC, but I will be stomped by everyone else who is using kb+m because the mouse is far more accurate than a joystick. I CAN use kb+m to play a competitive racing game on PC, but I will be stomped by anyone who is using a controller because you get a lot more control out of the triggers and joysticks.

Beyond the actual physical limitations of each input device, this debate can be seen as fucking retarded simply because it doesn't matter what input device another person is using. It only matters in a competitive setting, and even then, it just means you're going to have a disadvantage and is that really a big deal to anybody? For real, this debate is fucking retarded and anyone who tries to argue either side, for any reason, is a certified dumbass.

Get cancer, everybody
>>
>>343773323
>if given the choice

I'm always given the choice.
>>
File: mgsvtpp 2016-07-04 22-15-10-85.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp 2016-07-04 22-15-10-85.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
>>343773323
>Joostposting
>>
I figure out why I prefer a controller to KB+M. Using a KB+M I have to kind of lean over my desk and it promotes rounded shoulders. Using a controller, I can lean back a lot which is better for posture and also prevents my hamstrings from shortening (which is a big problem for desk use).
>>
>>343773980
this is the only correct answer
>>
Keyboard is better for strategy games and fps games.

Controller is better for fighting games and racing games. RPGs I would think like keyboard better because of the expanded input possibilities.
>>
>>343774445
Your desk is too low. I always lay back on my chair, even when I play competetive games like CS:GO.
>>
>>343773323
All depends on the game. Got alien isolation and creed black flag on steam sale. Xbox controller for both. Everything else keyboard.
>>
>>343773323
>do you prefer using a controller or a keyboard/mouse for gaming?
really depends on the game honestly i'm not used to playing action game that isn't a shooter game with mouse and keyboard.
>>
>>343773971
butthurt pcfag detected
>>
Depends on the game.
- Racing games demand steering sensitivity for them to feel "right", and that is only achievable with a controller (or by using a mouse, but only Gearbox is retarded enough to do that).
- Shooters are objectively better on M&K, so are strategy games.
-Third persons and fighters usually benefit more from controllers because of camera controls and analog stick spinning for combos.
>>
>>343774029
/v/ always have this can of shitty threads
>>
>>343773605
>>343773496
>>343773683
wait I can't tell if you guys are serious or not
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.