[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
axis baaaad, allies goood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg (75 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg
75 KB, 256x366
axis baaaad, allies goood
>>
>>343770482
Feels free man
>>
hmmm white man in the cover, someone needs to look this up.
>>
>>343770482
That's why I can't play WW2 games
>>
what the fuck was he shooting at?
>>
>>343771370
is that brad pit?
>>
>>343771370
They're surrounded obviously
>>
>>343770482
>axis baaaad, allies goood

But that's true?
>>
>>343771192
As opposed to modern warfare?

>arabs and russian baaaad, americans and brits goood
>>
>>343771705
SSH! Don't you know?! The glorious /pol/ hivemind dictates that Hitler was good and righteous! If you go against their will, your opinions will be censored!
>>
>>343771945
In all seriousness, my problem is there are no fucking missions were you can play as the germans conquering an area, you always have to play as the "good guys". /pol/ shit and anti/pol/ shit is shitposting, so fuck off.
>>
>>343771370
you for buying the worst CoD game in existence.
>>
>>343770482
..Yes? That's pretty much the only thing about WW2 that historians unanimously agree on.
>>
File: Toshiro-Mifune.jpg (182 KB, 1280x733) Image search: [Google]
Toshiro-Mifune.jpg
182 KB, 1280x733
>Get to play as the Russians
>"Good guys"

???
>>
Why don't you just play Assault Squad then where every country gets an own campaign
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.