[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXV thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Noctis_And_Cor.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Noctis_And_Cor.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>Cor Leonis
>Head of Royal Family Guards
>One of the three strongest fighters in Lucis
>He is a true man of honor who takes his vows to his king and country very seriously.

>Isn't in the movie Kingsglaive
>Isn't the head of the Kingsglaive
>No mention at all in Kingsglaive

Dicuss

Kingsglaive spoilers
http://pastebin.com/HQQ0Ksex
>>
>>343767564
You do realize that those spoilers are very incomplete? Lunafreya, the three giants, Iedolas, Ardyn etc. aren't really talked about either, even though non-spoiler impressions mention them. Wait a few days until the movie comes out.
>>
>>343768614
Cor's description lists him as the head of the royal guard and the Kingsglaive are the royal guard yet he isn't the head nor in the movie.
>>
>>343769142

Isn't the Kingsglaive specifically some sort of foreign legion seperate from the royal guard?
>>
>>343769142
They are very different, actually. The Kingsglaive are a tight-knit group of front-line fighters with their own organization structure and commanders (Drautos and Luche). They're more like SOLDIER than personal guard. Cor is more like the head of the Roman Praetorian guard and close to Regis personally (he even drives him around sometimes).
>>
>>343769252
They're a special unit consisting of immigrants and people from Lucian provinces. I'm guessing this was the historical inspiration for them:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
>>
>>343769947
Then why isn't Cor who is supposed to be his personal guard not by Regis' side? Why are no personal guards seen or mentioned other than the Kingsglaive?
>>
>>343770143
Normal soldiers are both shown and mentioned; recall the immigrant-hater from the E3 trailer and various troops fighting on the battlefield. As for Cor, wait until we get complete spoilers and the game.
>>
is the movie out yet?
>>
>>343770534
>>343770143
Looked up his official profile. It says he commands Lucian Crownsguard and joins Noctis and co. as their ally in the field. Regis probably sent him away, since Insomnia was lost anyway.
>>
>>343771213
I think it'll be released this week in Japan.
>>
>>343771213
Had a few early screenings in Japan. Comes out on Saturday.
>>
>>343771308
>>343771357
any leaks of that early screenings?
>>
>>343771454
The spoiler in the OP that may or may not be real.
>>
all the e3 footage and shitty gameinformer footage really put me off

I'll get this on sale price at best
>>
>inb4 this happens again as usual
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.