[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Picking Bastion on attack >Teammate picks Reinhardt >Sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Bastion_Pop_Up.jpg (60 KB, 593x604) Image search: [Google]
Bastion_Pop_Up.jpg
60 KB, 593x604
>Picking Bastion on attack
>Teammate picks Reinhardt
>Sit behind his shield as we push forward, causing enemy team to scatter and get picked off because they don't want to be in the line of fire from a shielded Bastion
>Sitting on the payload as a moving turret that heals

Bastion is almost objectively better on attack than he is on defense
>>
>A Junkrat
Oh no your strategy is dead.
>>
what? this would only work below rank 30
>>
File: 1449928719560.jpg (17 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1449928719560.jpg
17 KB, 704x396
>Decide to actually play Bastion
>Teammate picks Reinhardt
>disgonbegood.gif
>He stands directly in front of me completely blocking my view making it impossible to shoot anything and he refuses to move over a bit no matter how much I tell him to
>>
>Enemy team tries to do a meme strat like a shielded bastion on the kart.
>I go junkrat and use my mine to push the reinhart away, and hit the bastion twice.

#whoa #wow
>>
>playing bastion by flanking and ambushing shitters
>stupid fucking reinhardt and mercy come to shield and damage boost me.
>can't hide and spook kill people, we all die
fucks sake.
>>
In all seriousness, what is the best thing to do when faced with a Rein/Bast combo? Just Junk/Pharah until the Rein shield is down and then focus Bastion?
>>
File: 816.gif (160 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
816.gif
160 KB, 375x375
>>343768617
kill yourself
>>
>>343768617
pick reinhard and your team picks bastion who is buffed by mercy and destroy them when they come.This was a joke but it actually works.

Just pick a flanking hero and kill the bastion, or use some hero like junkrat and destroy the shield and kill thebastion.

The shield has anyway just 2k heath.
Or if you are honestly brain retarded just pick tracer and throw your ulti at bastion.
>>
>Nerf this.
>>
>>343768617
Literally any type of flanking will fuck them up. The problem isn't the Rein/Bastion themselves, it's the other 4 members of their team and the strong possibility that the rest of your team is full of retards.
>>
>>343768617
One of the easiest combos to counter since most who try to pull this strat are complete retards.

>They form up by a wall
Use Junkrat

>They're focusing on your team
Fly over them as Pharah shoot down bastion. Alternatively press E to separate the two

Or just go genji, press E, and melt rein's shield quicker

The only reason you should lose to this is >>343772138
>>
>>343771567
>small ass tits
already nerfed to uselessness
>>
>>343768617
Either just go around the fucking shield and kill bastion in 2 seconds or just destroy Reins shield and kill bastion in 2 seconds
>>
>>343766141
Hahaha this. Been there, got frustrated. Still managed to kill shit just spraying in general direction of the fight.
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
START YOUR ENGINES
>>
>>343774869
>Perfect size tits
ftfy
>>
>>343771567
>rein holds his shield in front of it
>they don't even have to move from the payload
>>
>>343768617
i usually play zarya. what i do is have bastion buff me up then lob grenades around the corner to break reinhardt's shield. if i have an ult, i would probably use the surge to knock them off the payload and go rambo on their asses. if your team isn't too scattered when that happens, those 2 should die fairly quick.
>>
>>343776002
OH LET'S BREAK IT DOWN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.