[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>press gives your game shit ratings >it's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1466183783569.jpg (266 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466183783569.jpg
266 KB, 2048x1536
>press gives your game shit ratings
>it's actually pretty good and becomes a success
>sequel announced
>they start sucking your dick

what other games has this happened to?
>>
Monster hunter. Scores changed drastically by mh4
>>
File: monster hunter is shit.jpg (255 KB, 486x1103) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter is shit.jpg
255 KB, 486x1103
>>343764432
Literally monster hunter
>>
>>343764432

They're trying to ruin Toro... oh no...
>>
>>343764556
>>343764578
Aren't those the games with millions of cash-in sequels and I have to play with other people to not get rekt? Fuck that.
>>
>We should all like what's popular in Glorious Nippon
All of the games in this thread have fuckhorrible gameplay and garner on repeating the same stupid bullshit over and over.
>>
>>343764432
>what other games has this happened to?

Demon Souls, specially in Japan.
>>
File: pun_triangles.png (139 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
pun_triangles.png
139 KB, 500x449
>>343764432
>it's actually pretty good
It's decent at best.
>>
>>343765168
But so far only one game has been discussed. Did you read the thread before you posted? Also do you know what website you're on?
>>
File: ME.png (66 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ME.png
66 KB, 240x240
Demon's Souls to Dark Souls.

I still remember the mediocre reviews for Demon's. Never expected a sequel. When Dark Souls released I was surprised with the good reception and today is hard to believe it didn't start with a bang.
>>
>>343764578
>Why is this big sword so fucking slow?
This was pretty much my word-for-word response to playing the original MH demo that came with DMC 3.
In my defense, I was a shithead teenager. Also, it came with fucing DMC 3, so having a fast giant sword made sense to me at the time.
>>
>pirate this game years ago and drop it
>Ps3 dies
>no cfw
>buy a new ps3
>years pass
>nier automata get announced
>watch some LPs and realise that I was so close until the game actually got good.
>look on PsN
>no digital version
>look online and the game is 150 bucks used
>go to gamespot and they hacent had it in for years
Im fucked!
>>
>>343767571
But More is only $25 on Amazon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.