[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: overwatch_thanks.jpg (161 KB, 874x537) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_thanks.jpg
161 KB, 874x537
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/?
>>
Nothing. Overwatch is the best game of all-time.
>>
Battleborn
>>
>>343759869
this
>>
Battleborn destroyed it.
>>
>>343759749
Popularity
>>
>>343759749
Poor Balance, Poor Map Design, Poor Ranked.
>>
>>343759986
>Poor Map Design, Poor Ranked
This pretty much
The maps are painfully bad
>>
Are blizzard still pushing comp?
>>
>>343759749
Appealed to dumber than brick shitters and that's what happened

What's wrong is all the flaming underage on /v/ that spam and defend this super casual piece of shit
>>
>>343759869
>>343759929
Your a fricking idiot. Didnt you seen how many people are playing the games? Next time dont post ty
>>
ranked
>>
I'm level 73 and i haven't touched it since completing my placement matches.
>>
>>343759749
If you don't like the game, but you like other FPS, you're bad at it.
Map design kinda sucks and that's my only complaint. If you're not shit, you carry teams.
>>
>without a healer your team is at a severe disadvantage
>only put 2 healers into the game which are then picked 99% of the time

Also the amount of players just zerging and not giving a fuck about the objective is infuriating but that's not an Overwatch specific problem.
>>
its undertale 2.0 even the fanbase is pure cancer
>>
>>343760247
Its fun, active, polished, new, has skins, diverse roster, updates, its hard to be bad at, you can dick around in qp or tryhard in ranked. That's it basically.

>>343760078
They should just steal good tf2 maps and reskin them. pls blizurd i want to play pl_upward with pharah.
>>
>>343760775
ster pls go
>>
>>343760775
I don't like TF2 but the maps were godlike.
>>
>>343759986
>Poor map design

*Citation needed*
>>
>>343761359
Anubis' Temple, Hanamura, King's Row. All of them have a huge defensive advantage.
>>
>>343761359
Nigga you don't need to be Gordon Ramsay to know that you're being served shit.
>>
>>343761359
>Two chockpoints in a map is "good map design"
>>
>>343759749
Matchmaking and the limited options to find a match made it difficult to enjoy.
You don't really know what kind of game you are going to play when you go into the queue apart from the brawl mode

Everyone is ducking matches at the assembly stage on quick play
>>
>>343760771
>They like what I don't like. They must be cancer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.