[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handheld gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 399x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 399x460
Currently playing through Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE but looking for some handheld gaming on the side.
Not picked up my Vita or 3DS in over a year so,what does /V/ recommend?
>>
>>343747838
what the fuck is going on in that picture
>>
>>343747986
She got swallowed by a giant beast and she's got no choice but to wallow in the stomach fluids, slowly digested and turned to poop.
>>
>>343747838
The Adventures of Mana vita remake just showed up on psn and I've been playing it.
It's very enjoyable and a well made faithful remake.
>>
>>343747838

Fire Emblem Fates
SMT IV
>>
>>343747838
Zero Time Dilemma
Kirby Robosomething
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Fire Emblem: fates
>>
>>343747838
Sounds like you need a nice relaxing breather from all that idol-crawling. Try some 999.
>>
>>343749342
I assume you need to play them in order so 999, then virtues last reward and zero time dilemma.

DS version of 999 the way to go?
Don't think it was ever released in the UK
>>
>playing censored garbage
>>
>>343747838
>/V/
>dumb mobileposter
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
>>343749790
I've been told that VLR is also a good entry point. I wouldn't know since I've started at the beginning. I'd say start with 999, since it's good in its own right and not a huge time commitment.

DS > iOS, unless you really hate puzzles, or you can't find a copy for whatever reason.
>>
File: NA-OverclockedCover.jpg (138 KB, 640x569) Image search: [Google]
NA-OverclockedCover.jpg
138 KB, 640x569
>>343747838
try playing an actually good SMTxFE crossover
>>
>>343748178
Did we get release a date for Apocalypse already?
>>
>>343751860
John Hardin keeps saying their gonna announce it but never does

Its september at this point along with Azure Striker Gunvolt 1+2, AA6 and DQ7
>>
>>343747838
>Currently playing
who cares? Keep that self centered posting for your facebook and subreddit, retard.
>>
>>343752232
why are they shitting out so many 3ds games in the same week

my microsd won't be able to hold them all at this rate
>>
>>343752346
Die in a fire pirate nigger
>>
>>343752346
I'm pirating Azure Striker 2 and AA6 but I'm buying DQ7 and SMT Apocalypse to support the series
>>
>>343752643
out of respect for SE i will be buying dq7 and 8 and dumping them and then converting them to cia for my own use. atlus can go get out for taking so long to release this and persona 5 in the west
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.