[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you even learn this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: google.com.tr embedded.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
google.com.tr embedded.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I__9ZlOUG4E

i wanted to buy this game but shit seems so complicated i cant even understand.
>>
>Civ 5
>Complicated

TOP KEK
>>
When I was still in school, someone once forgot a Civ III (I think it was III) manual in our computer class. It was 300+ page tome.
>>
>>343743891
it seems to me . Only RTS or strategy game i played ever was red alert 2 .

is it comperable to that?
>>
>>343743819
>civ 5
>complicated
>>
>>343743819
Throw yourself into your first game on easy
Do it again
Read a guide
Discover the actual mechanics
Try a real difficultly and lose
Come in a years timeframe and try again but read a guide for your civ
Realize that to win in civ 5 all you need to do is the same bs over and over again
gg
>>
does this not have a tutorial campaign like every other strat game?
>>
>>343743819
You ought to be literally retarded to lose to medium level AI
>>
>>343744212
not at all. Civ isn't an RTS, it's turn based. Plus, Civ 5 has a really easy to learn style with plenty of tooltips and information that they give you up front while playing that you can turn off at any time. It's one of those games that's actually kinda fun to learn how it works.

RA2 is probably my favorite RTS though so you have good taste.
>>
You must be a nigger
>>
civ 5 is incredibly easy to learn
you can start up the game and play just by doing what the 'next turn' button tells you to and hovering over the tooltips
>>
>>343744515
>google.com.tr embedded.jpg
>>
It's basically a game about harvesting dots OP.
>>
File: free-raid[1].jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
free-raid[1].jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>
>google.com.tr embedded.jpg
>shit seems so complicated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.