[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3>1>2>4>DP>HC>SM>O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: sh3.jpg (128 KB, 877x623) Image search: [Google]
sh3.jpg
128 KB, 877x623
3>1>2>4>DP>HC>SM>O
>>
3 > 2
all day

2 is baby's first Silent Hill and "what a twist : ^ )"
>>
File: silent hill 4.jpg (574 KB, 3076x3076) Image search: [Google]
silent hill 4.jpg
574 KB, 3076x3076
Your Silent Hillfu is a shit!

A shiiiiit!
>>
>>343739831
>liking a cripple slut
>>
>>343739831
They need to bring back SH4
2spoopy4me
>>
3 is for women. 2 is for true niggas
>>
>>343739526
3 had cheap deaths which fuck up the whole game.
>>
File: Harry #1 Daddy.png (15 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
Harry #1 Daddy.png
15 KB, 510x546
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > SM > > > wet dog turd > the rest.
>>
File: SH PC Guide - Jan 2016_SML.png (2 MB, 1300x3453) Image search: [Google]
SH PC Guide - Jan 2016_SML.png
2 MB, 1300x3453
Silent Hill thread? Neat!
I heard some anon was looking for these just a while ago, so here's the SH PC Guide + the DL links, once again:

SH1 NTSC DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

SH3 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" fix works as a no-cd crack as well, and is included in the pack.

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.
>>
>>343740941
Wouldn't it just be easier to emulate these anon?
>>
>>343741063
Honestly, emulation works fine with Silent Hill 1 as long as you use the latest epsxe cause you needed to tick this box in one of the graphics settings so that Harry doesn't have a white square around him the entire game, otherwise works fine.

SH2 has some shitty sound problem which can be fixed by editting your computer sound settings.

SH3 and SH4 ran fine on PC with me. Just torrent the files from TPB or Kickass, don't know why everyone treats it like its so complicated.
>>
>>343741063
Besides SH1, which you only can emulate, nope.
It's much easier to get legit PC versions, slap a fan-patch on top (only in case of SH2), and start playing, than to look up emu + roms + tweak settings to get the game look and run well. PS2 emulation also requires way more from your computer than these ~15yo DX8 games, which could be ran on literal wormbox.

>>343741381
>Honestly, emulation works fine with Silent Hill 1 as long as you use the latest epsxe cause you needed to tick this box in one of the graphics settings so that Harry doesn't have a white square around him the entire game, otherwise works fine.
This.
here's the recommended emulator settings for SH1. Works great on all other games too.

The plugins used are:
-Pete's OpenGL 1.78; (more options & better performance than 2.x version)
-Eternal's SPU Engine.

alternatively just use a software renderer for very 1:1 PS1-like graphics, including 240p only.
...OR just buy the game from PSN Store for few bucks.
>>
>>343741381
>SH2 has some shitty sound problem which can be fixed by editting your computer sound settings.
sh2proxy should fix all the sound issues in SH2, especially the notorious "looping BGM" glitch that tends to ultimately remove all sound.

The DL links of 2 and 3 posted earlier are made out of my own discs, so there's no risk of getting some fishy ruskie rip.
>>
>>343739526
>that bottom middle pic
holy uncanny valley. horrifying.
>>
>>343741860
Looks pretty realistic to me anon

Just keep in mind heather aint the prettiest, no matter how many waifufags you talk to
>>
File: you'll never cum inside Heather.gif (590 KB, 424x208) Image search: [Google]
you'll never cum inside Heather.gif
590 KB, 424x208
>>343742095
She's the CUTEST!

The fact that she doesn't look like an animu-doll makes her perfect.
>>
>>343742295
exactly, she's the "wierd" kinda cute, not classically attractive or hot, but shes still got a girlish charm that makes you attracted to her
>>
2 < 3 < 1 < 4
the rest are garbage
>>
File: sh3 - heather, oh.webm (3 MB, 724x856) Image search: [Google]
sh3 - heather, oh.webm
3 MB, 724x856
>>343742381
exactly. She's the kind of gal you'd be cuddling on a couch, watching TV and playing vidya, thinking what kind of pizza you want to eat today. In other words, a ctie bro that'd also make a perfect wife.
>>
>>343741649
Yeah I had the looping background thing too, I think if you just open your sound settings and switch it to only one core instead of multiple cores, it should fix it completely.
>>
>>343742960
All well known and true.
The sh2proxy fix just does that AND many other fixes for you, automatically and permanently.
>>
3>2>1> Book of Memories >the rest
>>
>>343741381
>epsxe
>>
>>343739526
I hate that episode. homer could've easily gotten a better job, and one he enjoyed much more.

classic simpsons was so sentimental and up its own ass sometimes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.