[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a game...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: lindav01.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1392) Image search: [Google]
lindav01.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1392
Low quality post I know, but I'm not even sure if games appeal to me anymore.

My favorites were Diablo II, Counterstrike, and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

Maybe I'm at a point in my life where games aren't for me anymore...

If anyone can talk...
Steam: lycheebun
Kik: lycheebunqt

Mods: Please no bully :(
>>
bad rats
>>
Play some fucking Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins.

Make sure you get the revised edition: Gokumakaimura Kai
>>
Shovel Knight
Ristar
Rocket Knight Adventures (Genesis, not the reboot on pc)
>>
>>343735008
I actually disliked UGNG because of the additional features they added. They sort of meddled with the ebb of flow of what made SGNG so brilliant.

The game was almost unbearably hard in a way I think I would say isn't fun, and I've played tons of SGNG and all of the Souls games. UGNG is the hardest thing I have ever played and it just feels infuriating to die because of bad RNG on enemy spawns.

UGNG emulates super well and the art is mostly beautiful. Only the first two levels are really pretty, the rest of the game looks bad..

Nice reco though..
>>
>>343737637
>Shovel Knight
I have seen this game forever but never paid much attention to it.. I'll check it out.
>>
>>343734336
I was going to post a rec image but seeing that chat shit, no, you can fuck off.
>>
>>343738165
Okay. You sure showed me.
>>
>>343734336
I added you on steam, but I'd recommend Dark Souls 1 if you've never played it. It's the kind of game to get lost in. If you'd like, we could do co-op.
>>
>>343734336
>3d model of dat Genzoman art
I fucking love Genzoman
>>
File: 1464381303798.jpg (50 KB, 314x536) Image search: [Google]
1464381303798.jpg
50 KB, 314x536
>>343734336
Who is that sperm wyrm
>>
>>343738683
Forgot Genzo pic
>>
File: doubledragonneon.jpg (587 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
doubledragonneon.jpg
587 KB, 1900x1200
>>343738728
A video game character
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.