[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people get buttmad when people say that New Vegas is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fo4.png (154 KB, 696x2969) Image search: [Google]
fo4.png
154 KB, 696x2969
Why do people get buttmad when people say that New Vegas is better than Fallout 3?
I really fail to understand this, i mean New Vegas came out after Fallout 3 using pretty much every single asset Bethesda made first for their game, Obsidian had a shitload of stuff to work with and they did literally everything better by just using the assets of the old game and expanding them, thus making a masterpiece.
What the hell is these people's problem?
Why do they fail to realize that a cheese toast with ham is better than just a plain toast?
Even worse, now that Fo4 pretty much bombed hard and showed the world how little Bethesda cares about the general gameplay of their games and the amount of detail they DON'T put in their games, will people be upset about Fallout New Orleans as well?
>hurr fo4 was better!11!11
thinly veiled new vegas thread
>>
>>343731895
>a cheese toast with ham
A what?

Is this something that aspie neets eat or something?
>>
>>343731895
>Why do they fail to realize that a cheese toast with ham is better than just a plain toast?
>/v/ food analogies
>>
>>343731895
>Why do they fail to realize that a cheese toast with ham is better than just a plain toast?
hol up
plain toast with cinnamon and butter on it surpasses any amount of ruination you could inflict upon it with cheese and ham
>>
>>343731895
And then you get the clothes off 4 and you find an abomination under it.
>>
File: 1421299100828.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
1421299100828.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>343731895
>a cheese toast with ham is better than just a plain toast

What the fuck?

Do people really eat like this or is it some kind of /ck/ meme?
>>
>>343732217
>>343733140
never heard of croque monsieur?
also
>bread with fries and ketchup
I was going to call you ameripleb, but seeing the state of the bread and fries and the 'coca cola' bottle, I guess your just an yuropean with shit taste
>>
>>343735906
maybe its mexican coke
>>
If only the guy who drew this comic knew how wrong he'd be.
>>
>>343738503
if only you could understand when someone makes an obvious 'troll' or 'bait' image
>>
>>343733140
Let me guess, divorced parents and the one you got stuck with cooks like shit/never bothered giving you nutritional education because he/she works all day.
>>
>>343735906
>never heard of croque monsieur

Your shit is a cheese and ham toast, not a croque monsieur.
>>
>>343731895
>on topic
Its because Fallout 3 is basically a different setting altogether. New Vegas is a direcy sequel to Fallout 2, rather than a sequel to 3. People who played 3 first were confused and disappoikted, people who played 1 and 2 were stoked that for once an old game series got the perfect reboot it deserved. Some people like the setting and story of 1,2, and New Vegas more, some people like the story and setting of 3 and 4 more. Gameplay has little to do with it, it's mostly nostalgia. That being said New Vegas is objectively better, Fallout 3 is a buggy piece of trash that crashes everytime you go into a new area.
>>
>>343731895
A lot of it comes from the general animosity between Bethesda and Obsidian. Obsidian by strict technical definition of contracts with Bethesda could make the game, even though it was never intended by the original contract. Adding to the issues was a lack of recognizable innovation beyond a few very minor systems that were popular mods for Fallout 3, to the point where there is a mod that allows you to play all the Fallout 3 content using the New Vegas game. Ultimately, it would've been accurate to call the game Fallout 3 Episode 2. That being said, I enjoyed both games and the reuse of the same core systems made converting mods very easy.
>>
>>343742920
I've never had that issue. I run the latest version that Bethesda released, and even without mods, had a single crash in a full capped level play through. Despite that, there are plenty of issues that could easily have been fixed by incorporating one of the bugfix modpacks in a Bethesda provided update.
>>
File: fvv.png (35 KB, 1350x436) Image search: [Google]
fvv.png
35 KB, 1350x436
>tfw you're trying to be ironic, but retards take you seriously

pic unrelated
>>
>>343735906
>bottle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.