[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post with Z-suit images
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1427599105930.png (687 KB, 885x1254) Image search: [Google]
1427599105930.png
687 KB, 885x1254
>Was the Metroid franchise and Samus as a character better off with or without the Zero Suit?

Personally. I think it has done nothing but harm to her character while bringing a bit more interest to the game due to the sex appeal. Not a feminist but the idea of a fully armored tanked female warrior is more interesting then sex suit samus.
>>
Fuck you, there's no reason we can't have both.

> Not a feminist but...

Fuck off.
>>
>>343726283
>Fuck you, there's no reason we can't have both.
You know for a fact that isn't true. Once a female character is sexualized in the game she is 2nd fiddle as far as character development goes. It exactly a bad thing because men are biologically inclined to like tits and we buy more games. It does mean you can never really appreciate them fully.
>>
>>343726053
I think the suit was fine, initially. The problem came when it debuted in Brawl, attractive a lot of attention from other fanbases who don't give a shit about Metroid, and only think about what fanservice Sakurai is dishing out.

Then Sakamoto tarnished his own creation with Other M, followed by another huge fanservice push with Smash 4.

The problem isn't the suit per se, but it's 8 years of fanservice and failure. Cementing Samus as waifubait, with no substance to back her up.
>>
>>343726489

Make her a mom. Bam.

Just blew u out of the water, cya punk.
>>
File: 57356845728675956.png (365 KB, 601x603) Image search: [Google]
57356845728675956.png
365 KB, 601x603
>>343726815
>Make her a mom. Bam.
You just drop kicked open an entirely new deep mineral rich vein of fetishes anon.
>>
File: carl.png (355 KB, 715x479) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
355 KB, 715x479
>>343726283

>Fuck you, there's no reason we can't have both.
/v/ alone disproves that notion.

>Nintendo makes a game like Metroid Prime, where Samus isn't sexualized at all
>"WTF NINTENDO YOU FILTHY FUCKING SJWS! WOMEN ARE MEANT TO BE SEXY AND NOTHING ELSE!"
>everyone blasts it with hate for being "feminist-tumblr shit" and anyone who likes it is labaled a Primefag

Tell me that doesn't do harm to the series.
>>
>>343726053
Why doesn't the sheet make her bare thumbs visible?
>>
File: samus_by_shanabi-d99zmwc.jpg (556 KB, 1031x1100) Image search: [Google]
samus_by_shanabi-d99zmwc.jpg
556 KB, 1031x1100
Don't mind if i save your thread
>>
File: 1407123991693.jpg (359 KB, 900x572) Image search: [Google]
1407123991693.jpg
359 KB, 900x572
>all these valid and interesting points not coupled with images of Samus

You are misinterpreting the thrust of this thread.
>>
Here we go again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.