[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silent Hill 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 352093-james4.jpg (32 KB, 720x410) Image search: [Google]
352093-james4.jpg
32 KB, 720x410
>be me
>Ordinary guy
>Exploring an abandoned apartment complex
>Walking through the third floor
>random iron bars in the middle of the hallway
>See a key on the other side and reach for it
>8 year old girl stomps on my feet, laughs "ha ha", and runs away
>the fuck?
>Shrug it off and go downstairs
>see glowing red human figure at the end of the hallway
>get closer
>it's a muscular guy with a 4 foot sword and a metallic pyramid cage on its head
>Dodge into the next room
>Immediately see a dead guy covered in blood watching a TV soaked in blood
>looks exactly like me
>start hearing mechanical sounds crashing in a rhythm
>loud scraping against the floor above me
>Go through a bloody hole in the wall
>run into that fucking pyramid monster trying to rape a figure composed of four mannequin legs on a torso
>Hide in nearby closet
>Pyramid thing finishes and approaches me
>Shoot a clip into him
>Completely unfazed, he saunters out of the room

This game is amazing.
>>
>>343724695
Meh. Not as cool as 1.
>>
>>343725028
>better story
>no more cult shit
>deep not in a hipster way
>better soundtrack
>WAY better atmosphere
>not edgy like 1
>>
>>343725028
I like 1 and 2 equally but for different reasons. 3 is also amazing but a little less since it recycles a bit much from the first two.

1 is more like pure WTF terror
2 is a lot more nuanced and has a better overall atmosphere of dread.
>>
>>343724695
Pyramid head wasn't raping the mannequin in the apartment. In the stairwell on the other hand...
>>
>>343725198
This. 1 felt very surface level comparatively and focused more on being fucked up. 2 felt really deep, subtly yet oppressively fucking up James' subconscious and putting off the player.
>>
>>343725950
The mannequin spreads it's legs when he has it on the ground. If it wasn't rape it was at least depicting a monster fucking a sex object. paralleling James
>>
>>343726209
The purpose of the mannequin in general is to be a sex object senpai. One of the more boring enemies in the game tho. It is cool how they freeze until you get close
>>
>>343724695
Just got out of the apartments, this game is fucking spooky.
>>
File: Goodbye.jpg (83 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.jpg
83 KB, 800x450
I got a letter
>>
>>343727124
If he had rented a helicopter to visit Silent Hill, what are the chances it would crash?

What are the chances Pyramid head would have rented one as well?
>>
Which gun used these again in SH? I forgot.
>>
>>343727456
The rifle I think
>>
a masterpiece
>>
>>343727313
kek. Thats what silent hill's ending was missing, a dog fight with pyramid head.
>>
>>343727456
>rifle ammo clip
Gee, i wonder
>>
>>343728047
Nigga my son is a coma, do you think i'm gonna hear her entire monolgue?
>>
File: eek.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
eek.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>343724695
>clip
>not magazine
>>
>>343728245
Well, it's not like he's in a rush.
>>
>>343728634
He used a gun on Pyramid head not The National Inquisitor.
>>
>>343728634
What a stupid thing to get butthurt about
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.