[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for deleting a perfectly fine video game thread jani!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (437 KB, 860x275) Image search: [Google]
file.png
437 KB, 860x275
Thanks for deleting a perfectly fine video game thread jani!

Birth By Sleep is shit

discuss
>>
I agree.
>>
>>343719171
Your opinion is unwarranted and filled with a lack of actual knowledge about the game, it isn't hard to figure why the janitor would delete it.
>>
File: 1452740975707.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452740975707.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
What's up with the mods shilling OW a good TF2 thread was just deleted too.
>>
>>343719412
I would LOVE to hear what you think about BBS and why it is so good in your eyes.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>343719171
>>
>>343719171
I used to love it, but then I got to the Keyblade Graveyard for the 2nd time, fought the Boss, and then the Credits rolled and I felt a little gipped. And yes, I played all 3 Charcters.
>>
File: 4free.png (172 KB, 305x341) Image search: [Google]
4free.png
172 KB, 305x341
>>343719530
he has to eat somehow
>>
>>343719602
Have you ever seen a fully levelled Aqua litteraly cartwheel around some of the hardest bosses in the game shouting magic at them like a fucking Dragonborn? I mean I enjoy that but hey. Your opinion is your opinion and you're completely welcome to it.
>>
>>343720442
Even a level 1 Aqua can do that. Because the game is a broken mess.
>>
>>343720442
>Have you ever seen a fully levelled Aqua litteraly cartwheel around some of the hardest bosses in the game shouting magic at them like a fucking Dragonborn
that is precicly why I hate BBS. Flashy shallow combat that looks cool but doesn't take any skill to play it on the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>343719171
It's like the mods are out for someone with content specific poster
>>
>>343719171
Can someone tell me did a fucking janitor actually do that? Why aren't they deleting shitpost fests like >>343692154 ?

You janitors are fucking worthless at your job. Kill yourselves you worthless fucks.
>>
>>343723496
Yes original post included this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
>>
>>343719171
I liked it as a game, but the 3 main characters are so fucking awful. Aqua is decent, but they literally chose the worst voice actress they could find to voice her.
>>
>>343725185
do you just parrot what /v/ says? nobody says that but here.
>>
>>343725185
>HUP
>HIP
>HUP
>HIP
>HUP
>HIP
>YAAAH
>HUP
>HIP
>FAREWELL
>>
>>343725450
Are you fucking deaf? Listen to the voice acting in Birth By Sleep by the main characters.
>>
>>343719171
I thought it was fine as a game. There were some issues of course, but I liked it overall.
>>
I've haven't played Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. Give me reasons why I should play them :^)
>>
>>343725574
I did. What's wrong with it? I like her motherly voice. Terra seems to do good with being Terra and Ventus is just perfect. Eraqus and Master Xehanort go even further beyond that.

Are you fucking deaf, idiot?
>>
>Tfw BBS has dodge offset

It did some things right.
>>
>>343725450
>nobody says that but here
Not him but it's something that I've seen in other places. But a lot of people agree that she improved by the time of the Secret Episode/2.8.
>>
>>343726030
The only ever instance where her voice quality dropped was when she said "Ven, are you okay?"
>>
>>343726221
Anon, why are you so riled by someone's subjective thoughts on the voice work? It's not an usual thing that people had issues with her voice.
>>
>>343726367
>why are you so riled by someone's subjective thoughts on the voice work?
Why do you do that? I see shitposts everyday that are typed by insane people who are actually angry and you're telling me i'm riled up? Can't you just talk without doing that? Usually people are the one to tell me their opinion is "objective".
>>
>>343726650
Clearly you feel some sort of way about it, that first anon didn't even say anything that offensive about it and you accuse him of parroting, and all I did was say that it wasn't an uncommon thing that people harp on Willa's voice work.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting stannis.jpg (106 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting stannis.jpg
106 KB, 364x457
>>343719171

Kingdom Hearts in general is shit. Acting like any of them are any different is like being a connoisseur of turds.
>>
>>343727202
k
>>
>play on critical
>random flying enemies have literally instant attacks at close range that can almost one shot you
>the gap between one barrier and another is so long that it's literally impossible to guard against two attacks in a row if the enemys get the timing right
>have to level up a billion useless commands to fuse them together into useful commands, and unlock abilities
>only opponents that are actually fun to fight are eraqus, vanitas, xehanort

I could think up more reasons to hate this game, but I've been playing it for 3 days now. I deleted it a few hours ago. I just want to forget all about it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.