[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in the year 2035 /v/.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (764 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
764 KB, 3840x2560
Meanwhile, in the year 2035 /v/.....
>>
UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
What happens to the rest of the world when Castlevania reappears?

Only one I can really think of is the description in Dracula's Curse, which seems to imply that the entire world is plunged into darkness by the return of Dracula. I feel like there must be some serious shit going on. Like are demons invading the world? Are people being corrupted into rapists and murderers? Do wild animals become violent? Can even weather patterns change? I'd like to see a Castlevania which explored more of this aspect of Dracula's return.
>>
>>343719457
>What happens to the rest of the world when Castlevania reappears?

In recent times: disappointment and disgust
>>
>>343719457

For the most part its just a bunch of monsters rampaging around the area the castle appears in. The world at large doesn't even seem to know of its existence.
>>
It's been so many years and no game has managed to be better than Ace Attorney yet.
>>
>>343719995
What about Bloodlines? In that one we see it affect Europe as a whole.
>>
>>343720167

Well, they're very big areas, then.

It never seems to be worldwide though.
>>
>>343720259
>they're very big areas
For you.
>>
>>343718709
Can't wait for Half-Life 3 to come out soon!
>>
>there will never be a Castlevania 1999 where you control Julius at his full power.
>>
>>343720858
Castlevania '99?
>>
>>343721914
Doesn't exist. Never will.
>>
>>343718709
Meanwhile in the year 2035....

DS finally got a good game.

>it was this game.
>>
>>343722272
>Konami will pick up Nintendo DS development again in the year 20-fucking-35

That would be a surprise to say the least.
>>
They call it Duke Nukem Forever because it's taking fucking forever.
>>
>>343718709
Guys, what if dracula is still alive?
>>
>>343718709
PS7 neo finally achieves 4k 60 fps at 900$, a reasonable price
>>
I'm glad they're finally making E.Y.E 3, 2 was kinda boring compared to 1.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.