[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by Christopher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 634x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504 KB, 634x929
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by Christopher Nolan. What changes?
>>
File: The year 2035.png (764 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
The year 2035.png
764 KB, 3840x2560
>>343716761
>Aria of sorrow

im not sure.
>>
>Professor Oak, I'm RED
>>
File: You don't get to bring friends.png (824 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
You don't get to bring friends.png
824 KB, 1366x768
Nothing surprisingly.
>>
>Metro: Last Light Redux

Artyom drowned when he entered the river of fate, the rest of the game beyond that point where Artyom saved D6 and the metro are only his imagination so he can finally be at peace.
>>
>>343716761
>its a /tv/ tries to spread its weak memes to other boards episode
>>
>>343718169
I would honestly be okay with this.
>>
>>343718802
Is there supposed to be a meme surrounding Nolan? I typically love his movies
>inb4 people like me are somehow the meme
>>
>>343716761
MGS II

Hmmm.....
>>
>>343719221
This thread is a blatant attempt to just regurgitate the same for you/bane/cia shit we've seen for the last four goddamn years.
>>
>>343717541
Easy.

Soma becomes Dracula anyway. Starts fighting crime.
>>
Fallout 4
You get shot at the beginning and play the game as your spouse only to realize it was a fucked up crying sleep dream
>>
>>343719635
oh, just that one movie then
>implying baneposting isn't still funny
you don't fly so good, anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.