[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, originally released in Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Thousand Year Door.jpg (182 KB, 716x1000) Image search: [Google]
Thousand Year Door.jpg
182 KB, 716x1000
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, originally released in Japan as Paper Mario RPG (ペーパーマリオRPG), is a role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the GameCube. The Thousand-Year Door is the second game in the Paper Mario series.
The Thousand-Year Door borrows many gameplay elements from its predecessor, such as a paper-themed universe and a turn-based battle system with an emphasis on action. For the majority of the game the player controls Mario, although Bowser and Princess Peach are playable at certain points. The plot follows Mario's quest as he tries to retrieve the seven Crystal Stars and rescue Peach from the X-Nauts.
>>
Let's see how long we can go without someone posting the picture.
>>
>>343711249
What picture?
>>
File: 1467528658455.jpg (3 MB, 3026x3572) Image search: [Google]
1467528658455.jpg
3 MB, 3026x3572
>>343711905
This picture
>>
File: GoombellaTTYD.png (532 KB, 2043x1947) Image search: [Google]
GoombellaTTYD.png
532 KB, 2043x1947
>>343709932
Goombella was the best party member.

Lady Bow was the best in the first game.
>>
>>343713609
Both Bobbery and Vivian are objectively superior.
>>
>>343713609
You fucking know it.
>>
>>343713609
>Tattle
>Power Plus P-boosted Headbonks and Multibonks
>Rally Wink
will you ever need anything else?
>>
>>343713609
I wish partners had more dialogue in PM64. I played recently and I was sad that bow only spoke like twice after chapter 3.
>>
tfw couldn't beat this game because Shadow Peach kicked my ass when I had her at 30hp

Gonna play the game again soon and this time not come unprepared.
>>
>>343713732
fucking right
>>
>>343713209
She is so cute.
>>
File: Dupree.gif (11 KB, 120x154) Image search: [Google]
Dupree.gif
11 KB, 120x154
>>343713609
“Honh honh? Mademoiselle! Well! You could not forget me after all, oh? Such burning persistence. Thees eez why I adore you, ah, cheri. My love. When my mind turns to you, I feel the moths of love flutter een my belly button.”
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.