[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Mega Man Zero? Better or worse than MN9 overall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: mmz_series_5075.jpg (138 KB, 350x455) Image search: [Google]
mmz_series_5075.jpg
138 KB, 350x455
Thoughts on Mega Man Zero? Better or worse than MN9 overall?
>>
>>343705719
why is this even a question? zero's much better. Its just a faster paced megaman while MN9 is just a shitty clone
>>
>>343705719

Zero is one of the best Megaman series
>>
>>343706776
This tbqh

How is this even a question?
>>
>>343705719

> Best of the Mega Man platformer subseries

vs

> Mediocrity + Technical Issues out the ass

HMMMMMM
>>
>>343705719
ARE YOU FUCKONG KIDDING RIGHT?
Fucking millennials
>>
>>343707434
http://www.strawpoll.me/10659837
>>
didnt zero 4 have the same kind of ability stealing on all enemies that mn9 was supposed to have?
>>
>>343705719
Its better than most Mega Man games
>>
>>343708086
I think so, the Z-knuckle right?
>>
>>343705719
Zero's issues was only the ranking system being hell for people who refuse to take low ranks and punishing the use of cyber-elves because... well fuck you, that's why
Everything else was pretty sweet
>>
Reminder that Inafune is the reason the Zero series exists.

Reminder that it's /v/'s favorite Mega Man series.

Reminder that /v/ OWES INAFUNE FOR IT
>>
>>343709241
>/v/'s favorite Mega Man series.
I thought that was Legends
>>
>>343709241
We already paid him 4 millions
>>
Zero is the best megaman series there is. Everything else is a waste of time in comparison.
>>
>>343709241
No, /v/ likes classic and X (only the original because it's Arin approved) the best. They have pleb taste.
>>
>>343708741
>caring about rankings
There isn't a single good ranking system in any game on the entire planet.
>>
>>343711314
>Classic
>pleb
Don't be an asshole now.
>>
>>343711314
>saying what /v/ likes
>Half the replies are talking about how good it is

This is a thread that happens all the time, not like daily, but it's pretty well known that a lot more than just those two are liked here.

And who the fuck is Arin and why should I care?
>>
>>343711314
MMZ is pretty popular on /v/ ya dildop
>>
>>343705719
>"remember, there are no stupid questions until you ask them."
>>
>>343709241
>Reminder that it's /v/'s favorite Mega Man series.
zero threads are pretty rare on /v/ while there is always a MM classic thread and sometimes a X thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.