[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was he trying to achieve, I forgot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 22
File: ganonspeech.jpg (49 KB, 849x430) Image search: [Google]
ganonspeech.jpg
49 KB, 849x430
what was he trying to achieve, I forgot
>>
Make hyrule great again
>>
>>343705371
came in here to post this
/thread
>>
Smell Tetra's cunt.
>>
He was sad because he wanted to see Hyrule in the state it was before, he just wanted to feel the winds of his homeland again. Hell, he didn't even kill link and Zelda when he could, he just wanted hyrule back
>>
isn't the new zelda in the same world as wind waker
>>
>>343706524
It has the kokiri tree people things so yeah, seems to be.
>>
>>343706524
I've heard people saying that it takes place in the distant future of the WW,PH, and ST games when Hyrule has been unflooded
>>
>>343705176

Unsink Hyrule, but that would destroy the actual "world".
>>
>>343708302
no it wouldn't.
>>
>>343708359

Yes it would destroy the Island Based world fucking up everybody except Ganondorf.
>>
>>343705176
Ganon led sand people immigrants to Hyrule and were rebuffed by xenophobes living in a land of plenty and unwilling to share
So he took the triforce and rescued his people from their plight
but he only wished to give hyrule to him and his people
the gods exploited this technicality and flooded hyrule so that he was king of a dead land
at this point he just wanted to rescue the whole of hyrule and his people from the god's spite and end the great flood
yet even then he got cucked at the last second and his entire race held in stasis was permanently genocide'd by the exiled king
>>
>>343708605
the island people would have survived the unsinking
the hyrule under the sea didn't survive its bubble being popped
how many people were still frozen in time under the sea when the waters poured in and drowned them all
>>
SS confirms that Ganon is evil because he's literally evil personified.

Thus he's basically a shallow piece of trash, and any attempt at giving him depth or purpose is objectively wrong
>>
>>343709696
Ganondorf is seperate from ganon though.
>>
File: 1467072393405.jpg (34 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1467072393405.jpg
34 KB, 368x368
>>343705371
First post best post
>>
>>343708648
>they were just immigrants

Based on how the sand people have been in other games, i think they immigrated with swords and black magic
>>
>>343709696
No, Demise was "evil personified". Ganondorf is NOT Demise, he simply inherited his will. He is still his own being and has the ability to be anything he wishes. Ganondorf's intentions were more or less good but it's simple for a person with such an evil under the hood to get a case of clouded vision.

The longer he lives, the more he is himself, and the less he is Demise.
>>
I haven't played any zelda games since OoT and fuck did this ever get convoluted. Whenever I read this shit I'm befuddled at how they took such a simple story and tried to tie it up more than a MGS plot
>>
>>343708605
The islands are the top of the moutains of Hyrule you dense cunt

it's even explained in the game at some point, The King of Red Lions explains that the Earth and Wind temple were once atop great moutains before the flood.
>>
File: 1406095952412.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1406095952412.png
89 KB, 399x382
>>343708648
I regret that Nintendo and Eiji Aonuma neglected this theme in later Zelda titles. It was interesting and refreshing to have a Nintendo story where the antagonist's motives were not grounded solely by the vice of evil, but instead by virtue of it.

And then SS came out and shat all over that notion.

Echoed in the Star Fox thread, Nintendo must realize that it's audience has grown up, and will support them only if the company grows with them. That means that the plots of their games must become more mature and complicated than "Ancient Evil" tier.
>>
>>343705176
am I the only one who thinks that WW Ganondorf wasn't really as evil as his other counterparts?
>>
>>343711532
>Ganondorf is not Demise

LOL
>>
>>343712309
He didn't feel evil at all to me. Even during the final battle he was still trying to get Zelda and Link to see his point of view

This is the only Ganondorf that I felt bad killing
>>
>>343709696
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>343712007
Are you really arguing that Nintendo is insulting your maturity with the story in a video game? You are expecting way too much here. A proper, mature story is not something you are going to get outside of a book.
>>
>>343712520
Nice argument
>>
>>343714330

You know you're retarded.

He's clearly ganondorf
>>
File: nesbox.jpg (452 KB, 1280x907) Image search: [Google]
nesbox.jpg
452 KB, 1280x907
>>343706524
I'd say it's the first story of the downfall timeline. Kinda fits with Link being awoken 100 years after Ganon had nearly destroyed Hyrule
>>
>>343705472
>/Thread his own reply
Go kys
>>
>>343705176
He's admitted to have farted
>>
>>343712954
>a proper mature story is not something you are going to get outside a book

ayy lmao

Because no medium but literature has ever had a good story am I right
>>
File: possible journal reference.jpg (21 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
possible journal reference.jpg
21 KB, 200x199
>>343712954
I suppose yes, that is what I am arguing with my post. I apologize; the framing of it does seem rather nonsensical for a company like Nintendo.

I don't mean to say Nintendo is insulting the maturity of it's expanded, older audience. I simply mean to claim that they as a developer are not catering to a customer who would gladly support them, if they, Nintendo, had the product the older audience wants.

However, I realize that this too breeds the argument that it's not in Nintendo's interest to make these kinds of games. Rather, other, equally capable developers can supply to such a demand instead.
>>
>>343714459
Where does it say he's Demise?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>343708648
The Gerudo aren't sending their best, they're sending their thieves, they're sending their witches.
>>
>muh wind
>>
>>343705176
He was jelly of the people who had good weather, so he took over hyrule, but then the goddesses dumped water on it, so he wanted it back
>>
>>343716975
>farts
>>
File: not.jpg (62 KB, 863x637) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
62 KB, 863x637
>>343708648
>So he took the triforce and rescued his people from their plight
By sending a goddamn army of monster to terrorize his people in the desert? By empowering his mothers so they could rule with iron fist his people and bring misery to them? That is how he rescued his people?

I really wonder why people keep insisting that this faggot changed, every single time he even came close or outright attained incredible power he transformed the world into a goddamn deathworld and this was before the whole Demise curse became a thing because after that it got put in stone that this fucker will only bring misery to the world
>>
>>343708196

Personally, I hold on to the theory that Breath of the wild is going to be an alternate pre-flooding Hyrule during the cataclysm in which Ganon returned to fuck over Hyrule.

In this alternate timeline, The Sheikah were, somehow, able to, either clone a hero or retrieve his body and put it into stasis for a time when he would be able to awaken an save the land once more.

In WW timeline. the Hero simply never returned and, thus, when the Calamity Ganon was able to free itself from the containment of Hyrule Castle, the Goddesses flooded the land in response.

In this one where there was a hero, the Calamity Ganon will either be stopped.

OR

This is not an alternate timeline and the Link of BotW was, actually, a replica that failed in his task, causing the cataclysm.

I trust this theory because I want to trust the theory that the plateau we start in is a ruined Castle Town from OOT and if this is correct, it will be the only game in which we get to revisit locations from OOT, which would fit with the Flood of Hyrule since it happens a short while after OOT and WW details that there was a war before the flood.

Time travel is pure bullshit.

>>343705176

I think Ganondorf, in WW, was supposed to be portrayed as an old man. a wisened, tired old man who learned from the past. Still ruthless, still violent and maniacal and still focused on his self interests, but much more sympathetic and introspective. This is why I loved him. He felt like an old conqueror. In his youth, he was powerful, relentless and merciless, but he got fucked over again and again and, after a long long life, he just realized where his roots are at and that's all he wanted to go back to after failing in his ambitions.

I think Ganondorf just wanted peace in WW. To raise Hyrule once more so he could go back to his land of birth.
>>
>>343716968
They actually kidnap Hylian males to breed with them. From the gossip stone clues and the fact they kidnapped the carpenters
>>
>>343712601
>He didn't feel evil at all to me.
Kidnapping countless kids and killing them is not evil? Or did you forget that his kidnapping with the giant bird had been happening for years?
>>
>>343715747
He said he came here to post that and then /threaded the post he replied to, retard.
>>
>>343717927
>By sending a goddamn army of monster to terrorize his people in the desert? By empowering his mothers so they could rule with iron fist his people and bring misery to them? That is how he rescued his people?

When did this happen? The other Gerudos were pretty much on board with Ganondorf. The only one who rebelled was Nabarru
>>
>>343715623
>key
>lion
>heart
>something that looks like a grate

what is in the top left?
>>
>>343718065
>Kidnapping countless kids and killing them is not evil?
Why are you lying? He kidnapped, yes but he never had the girls killed.
>>
>>343718660
a part of the game cart shows there.
the center of the shield is also a cross
>>
>>343718660
A cut away showing the golden game cartridge, a clever way to get a shopper's attention.
>>
>>343718686
They also never came back before Link appeared, what do you think they did with everyone that was kidnapped before Link came to be? Where do you think the human skulls came from?
>>
>there are people who unironically think Ganondorf in OoT was trying to help the Gerudos
If that were the case then how come they were all still exiled in the desert after 7 years?
>>
>>343716890

>I will never stop haunting your decendents
>Also I'm literally ganondorf in appearance

clearly its skull kid guise!!! WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?
>>
>>343719075
They stayed there because Hyrule was full of zombies and skeletons and dragons and shit.
>>
>>343718286
This is a outright lie though, Nabooru left her second in command to supervise the Gerudo while she went away to try and find a way to stop the rampaging army of monsters infesting the Gerudo Valley and got locked by Twin Rova who had been ruling the Gerudo people before and the only thing they did was defend their fortress, the three carpetenters went there in the hopes of becoming thieves themselves but got locked because of the clusterfuck going on, her second in command even stopped the attacks once she saw that Link wasn't a soldier their reverse messiah had sent.

Never once had Ganondorf/Ganon the well being of his people in mind, he was and will always be a self serving monster
>>
>>343718979
>random environment decor means DEEPEST LORE

Fuck off, MatPat
>>
>>343712520
>>343714459
>>343719336
Demise is reborn inside of Ganondorf as his hatred and anger. Ganondorf is not literally Demise incarnate.
>>
>>343719434
Exactly. There was no safe haven made for the Gerudos.
>>
>>343718238
Look at the time on the posts. Exactly a minute later to the second tells me he just clicked submit while the counter was still going down.
>>
>>343719467
Nigger, you're the one who keeps trying to paint the goddamn anti-christ as a misunderstood guy, what fucking gall do you have to reject theories that use shit we find on the actual game? Did you also forget the comments the NPCs say during the game that talk about countless kids being kidnapped?

>>343719568
Well yeah, Demise himself died when OG link stabbed him, the only thing that kept going forward was his hate boner, he outright says so in the game
>>
>>343719661
He was a greedy man. He probably did have the intention of assimilating them back into Hyrule, but let the power of the Triforce consume him. That's why he wanted Hyrule back in WW. He realized his mistake and wanted to correct it.
>>
>>343719465
>Gerudo while she went away to try and find a way to stop the rampaging army of monsters infesting the Gerudo Valley and got locked by Twin Rova

No, she went there to steal the all the treasure of the Spirit Temple and mess up the plans of Ganon and Twinrova. There was no army of monsters invading Gerudo Valley
>>
>>343719832
>He realized his mistake and wanted to correct it.
By taking the triforce and corruping the land again? Fucking the land so bad that the king thinks reenacting the Flood is a reasonable thing? Was one time not enough?
>>
>>343719568
>>343719794

Still makes ganondorf a non-character

>Whys ganondorf doin bad stuff
>because demise
>wow that's fucking boring
>>
>>343719832
Bullshit. Since we saw him with that smug grin in OoT it's clear he wants nothing but power. Even before we see him he was doing shit like sealing off the Goron mines, aka their food source, for not giving him a stone to access the sacred realm.
He wanted Hyrule back in WW because who the fuck wants to rule a bunch of shitty islands?
>>
File: 1467422146737.jpg (18 KB, 270x318) Image search: [Google]
1467422146737.jpg
18 KB, 270x318
>>343712954
Not that anon, but it's pretty awful when Nintendo won't even take advantage of their older fan market. Instead they're further alienating themselves from their fans by downgrading their IPs into increasingly childish trash (Metroid and Zelda being the best examples at the moment) to grab a new children market that gives zeo fucks for them. Because children don't want to be treated like children, they tend to aim for more mature subject matter in their games to make them feel more mature. Or at least that's how it is in the 10-18 range.

So Nintendo is desperately trying to grab the 10 and under range, but children belonging to that target group don't play video games, they play smartphone trash instead.

Even Sony knew that growing up with their target audience was key, as that strengthens the bonds of a loyal fanbase and expands their target audience to new heights.

Nintendo never wanted to truly grow up and now they're paying the price for it. They didn't want to grow up with their fans. They didn't want to expand their target audience to older gamers. They didn't want to rid themselves of the kiddy image. They're still a laughing stock when it comes to the jump they needed to make in HD development and online gaming.
>>
>>343719832
>He realized his mistake and wanted to correct it

See I don't think that's true. I think he's still making the same mistake and by the end of the game he realises it and just stops caring all together since at that stage everything is in tatters.
>>
>>343720023

Okay, okay, hold on a second here. I'm not going to argue against the morality of Ganondorf in WW but

I'm not convinced the King was 100% righteous himself
>>
>>343719945
Correct me if I'm not mistaken, there was a fuckton of ghosts running around, there was also a giant magical sand storm and how is stopping Ganondorf and Twinrova not a good thing for the Gerudo? He is the one who is making the world miserable for literally everyone
>>
>>343720239
He's not 100% righteous. Pretty sure I remember the King admitting he was a flawed man. Hell isn't that the reason he accepts his fate at the end? To atone for everything?
>>
File: image.png (785 KB, 768x771) Image search: [Google]
image.png
785 KB, 768x771
>>343708648

This makes me want to Vote Trump.
>>
>>343719794
Okay, just making sure. We already have enough confusion in the understanding of the Zelda lore. Last thing we need is more of it.

>>343720082
And Zelda is a non-character because HURR HYLIA and Link is a non-character because HURR HERO OF LEGEND, so what's you're point. Ganondorf/Ganon was already a non-character since he was just evil and darkness incarnate who constantly got sealed and revived. He pretty much was already evil for the sake of being evil. If anything, Demise at least gives a reason.
>>
>>343720239
Of course he wasn't 100% righeous, he was just a desperate man watching a living demon fuck everything and everyone in his kingdom and beyond, someone who the legendary hero couldn't stop, he even admitted he was flawed, he just did what he could do at the moment to ensure that at least something had a chance to survive that horror
>>
>>343720169
>He wanted Hyrule back in WW because who the fuck wants to rule a bunch of shitty islands?

I think he wanted revenge on the gods who flooded the land. What better way then reverse their almighty decision
>>
>>343720531
That actually does seem 100% righteous, though
He did the best he could to ease human suffering
>>
>>343720536
didn't they flood the lands because of him invading?
>>
>>343705176
To bring about the third reich of Hyrule, the fact that there are three pieces of the triforce is no coincidence, he wanted to wipe out all non-Gerudo races.
>>
File: Lunar_Child_(Majora's_Mask).png (71 KB, 231x371) Image search: [Google]
Lunar_Child_(Majora's_Mask).png
71 KB, 231x371
>>343705176
Forget WW Ganondorf. Although his motives were sympathetic, it wasn't exactly deep or complex. Sure, a significant improvement from the Saturday morning iterations in OoT and TP, but that's not saying much over all.

Now this kid on the other hand. This kid was willing to destroy an entire world - including itself - for what purpose? not to mention the philosophical questions that the other children ask you. That finale was far more-thought provoking.
>>
>>343720682
King: "How can I ease their suffering?"
Gods: "We'll just drown them all slowly."
>>
>>343720836
Wasn't Majora just a completely insane mass of power with childlike understanding of reality, though I did see the Lunar kids as just more of a representation of what Skull Kid saw in each monster. And I think in that non-canon manga they outright say and show its a evil god
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mo0yxu4bm11qz4rgp.png (231 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mo0yxu4bm11qz4rgp.png
231 KB, 500x531
>>343708648
That is most likely a joke, but as much as what Gannondorf wanted was inherently good, he became evil with the hate for hyrule, and lust for the power he did not have. When the triforce of power chose him, he became corrupted by this need. What Gannondorf wanted made him evil. He was also raised by thieves. So that also adds up. He was a man fucked up by destiny.
>>
>>343720916
Sometimes I wonder if the gods give a shit about Hyrule anymore.

If anything, they seem far more concerned about the state of the Triforce than they do about Hyrule, Link, the sacred realm, its inhabitants or the mortal world at large. Hell, it seems like they gave zero fucks about Hylia as well.
>>
File: Ganon meets royalty.jpg (488 KB, 650x869) Image search: [Google]
Ganon meets royalty.jpg
488 KB, 650x869
>>343705176
>>343708648
>>
File: whatswrongwithyou.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
whatswrongwithyou.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>Gerudo are female only
>they breed by capturing Hylians and using them as sex slaves
>you have to "rescue" the carpenters from them in OoT

How much of a fucking faggot do you actually have to be to not want to be the sex slave of countless, toned, glorious brown babes who are willing to fight with their lives on the line for you?
>>
>>343705176
>>343720836

You people are such fucking faggots.

If you want a morally complex villain, fuck off to some other game series. All of the Zelda villains are objectively evil, case closed.
>>
>>343720528
>And Zelda is a non-character because HURR HYLIA

Agreed. She's by far the most boring support character in the franchise.

>Link is a non-character because HURR HERO OF LEGEND

Actually it's because he's the player insert.

This is why MM is the best game. It gets rid of the franchise's two worst characters
>>
>>343721308
Isn't it because they cannot directly interfere with the world? Hylia even bacame a mortal human to be able to help and the Triforce is really needed to keep the world in balance as we saw in Link Between Worlds
>>
>>343720836
The point of Majora was that it was a spirit of unbridled hatred and destruction. There was no depth to it at all. There was no point. It was as evil as evil could get.
>>
File: 1466572864990.jpg (84 KB, 920x790) Image search: [Google]
1466572864990.jpg
84 KB, 920x790
>>343721343
>no doujin about the Gerudo capturing OoT Link and turning him into a mindless breeding stud for dozens horny brown gals
>when there was direct in-game evidence that this was exactly what they were planning to do to him if he didn't escape that prison

Such wasted potential.
>>
>>343706524
It seems like it, but I have a hard time believing it to be so since the Master Sword shown in the trailer isn't stuck in Ganondorf's big stupid face.
>>
>>343720337
>there was a fuckton of ghosts running around, there was also a giant magical sand storm

Only one ghost, and it was the guide to lead people through the Haunted Wasteland.

It's the desert version of the Lost Woods, there is magic about it, but that doesn't come from Ganon
>>
>>343721340
While I sort of like that webcomic that comic you posted is bullshit because it completely ignores that Link came from a impossibly bad future to stop him
>>
File: Bpek9Vc.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Bpek9Vc.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
>>343721672
Zelda porn in general sucks ass. The sheer lack of Twili Midna is baffling. Most artists are mediocre at best as well.
>>
>>343718660
Guess you could say it's a grate game.
>>
File: where_the_hood_at.jpg (83 KB, 508x397) Image search: [Google]
where_the_hood_at.jpg
83 KB, 508x397
>>343721923
>>343721672
Guys, stop.
>>
>>343720836
I remember Majora being actually the single most evil thing in Zelda ever, more so than even Demise because at least he still wanted to conquer the world, Majora was just a mass of malice who wanted nothing but the total destruction of the world, I like it precisely because of that, there was no bullshit reason to it, it just wanted to kill everything and that is it
>>
File: mJnr7Xd.jpg (145 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
mJnr7Xd.jpg
145 KB, 1024x575
>>343721343
Well, they kill (or release, I GUESS) you afterwards or you would see non-gerudo men in Gerudo villages.
>>
>>343722035
>had to stomach imp midna to get the rare twili midna
What a gay earth.
>>
>>343720916
Better than being zombies. The people still alive were doing fine
>>
>>343721830
I sort of get it. Your syntax is shit.
But you do realize
>webcomic
>being relevant/canon to timeline
>>
File: 1452840766024.jpg (41 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1452840766024.jpg
41 KB, 280x210
>>343721308
Who are the gods, anyway? We know the goddesses of creation, Nayru, Farore, and Din, and we know the goddess of Hyrule, Hylia. The games always give the impression that there are more, though. Especially the fact that they refer to them as the gods as a broader term when they're not specifically talking about the goddesses, which implies that there are male gods for things, too.

Who is the god of gods? The god of life? The god of death? The god of flooding the shit out of continents?
>>
>>343722984
Maybe the legend just deteriorated over time and the only real uber gods are the three goddesses since they created the world and the triforce, everyone else came after they left
>>
>>343721652
>Isn't it because they cannot directly interfere with the world?

I would say that fucking flooding Hyrule is a pretty direct interference.
>>
>>343722984
The 3 goddesses are the only real gods. The rest are confirmed in hyrule historia as Demi gods
>>
>>343722984
Maybe the Goddesses of Creation made more gods and goddesses before they fucked off?
>>
>>343722984
We know there are two wind gods in wind waker, but their seems to be more out there.

>tfw no Mount Olympus in Hyrule
>>
File: sad-goku.png (214 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
sad-goku.png
214 KB, 940x400
>>343723431
>tfw Hylia was abandoned by her mommies
>>
>>343723357
Yeah but that was with the triforce though, the king just managed to touch the triforce seconds before Dorf and wished first, they cannot act on their own just grant the wishes of whoever touchs their device
>>
>>343723357
I always thought of that as a triforce self defense mechanism. Kinda like how the sacred realm went to shit in a link to the past, creating the dark world.
>>
>>343723431
They probalby created them to watch over the world while they couldn't
>>
>>343723357
I think that fully the Trifoce granting the wish of the King, the trio probably gave enough power to it so it could grant wishes by reshaping the world and left their universe
>>
>>343720812
They could have fought Ganon face to face, but they chose the cowards way out.
>>
File: 1459817605298.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1459817605298.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>343723431
>Nayru, Farore, and Din create the world
>then they fuck off to guard the Triforce
>they fucking give it to Ganondorf
>on multiple occasions
>flood the world when they realize they fucked up
These are terrible guardian deities.
>>
What is the actual purpose of the triforce's physical form, I always thought the triforce were the goddesses of creation in a dormant state.
>>
>>343723942

If the canon of Link Between worlds is to be respected, the Triforce is the cornerstone of the world.
>>
>>343723896
I'd rather say unarbitrary. It's not like Gannondorf will destroy the world. Or maybe they just like to fuck with the people, give some spice to the world to give historians something good to write about.
>>
>>343723896
>then they fuck off to guard the Triforce
Didn't they just give it the literal essence of all of their power? I also think they hoped only good people would seek it for good reasons or other people would guard it from evil people, they are gods they probably don't have much understanding of mortal races, also the world before Demise might have been a better place that would lead them to believe there was a chance for a paradise to happen
>>
File: derp.png (51 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
51 KB, 324x246
>>343723942
Better yet, what's the point of the Triforce at all? Why do the goddesses even need to go dormant? The world would be way better off if they stuck around to watch it. 90% of the bad shit happens in Hyrule because some asshole if after the Triforce.
>>
>>343723896
Kind of makes me wonder if the goddesses ever really existed at all and it's all just some legend in an attempt to hide just how fucked up things really are.
>>
>>343708820
>>343711990

>What is techtonic movement.

Also, imagine if your house, at ground level, would suddenly go up by several miles.

Pretty sure a lot of people would fall to their deaths.
>>
>>343712007

>Nintendo must realize that it's audience has grown up, and will support them only if the company grows with them. That means that the plots of their games must become more mature and complicated than "Ancient Evil" tier.

Nintendo fanbase will support nintendo no matter what. They could release a game where there is a turd in a green tunic and they will support it and call it the greatest turd in a green tunic and how its better than every other game. Nintendo fanboys literally have no standards when it comes to anything nintendo.
>>
>>343723896
I thought the 3 golden goddesses left Hyrule forever after creating the world and left the Triforce as the symbol of their power
>>
>>343706524

There could be reasons for it to fit in any timeline, to be honest.

>Adult Timeline

It could take place long after WWPH/ST. Some people are saying it would be odd because the master sword wasn't shown in ganon's head. However, this link was doing shit 100 years ago. Maybe he had the master sword at one point.

>Child Timeline

It could take place sometime after FS:A. I remember ganondorf being reincarnated, but I can't remember what happened to him at the end of that game.

>Downfall Timeline

This could be the hero of time after losing 100 years prior. It is called the "resurrection chamber" after all. The only questionable thing is when LttP starts. It would have to be many years after this one.

>Before the split

This is my personal stupid theory, but what if this took place after skyward sword? Technology was big in that game. Aonuma said that technology might have been the reason for the downfall of this hyrule. Perhaps this is where technology ends and times like OoT begin? Perhaps this "Calamity Ganon" is not Ganondorf, but the original ganon entity and a pure reincarnation of Demise's hatred? Maybe Ganondorf just takes the form of Ganon, and we're seeing this shit at it's rawest.

Who knows. I personally think the "link is a clone" theory is kind of shit. Like "Quiet is Chico" kind of shit. But different strokes for different folks. You never know.
>>
>>343724713
>Nintendo fanbase will support nintendo no matter what.

No they won't.

It shows with their declining sales in almost everything.

Hell, all over the internet I read about long-time fans getting ready to ditch Nintendo if the NX ends up being another fucking disaster.
>>
>>343724792
Then I ask you >>343724201
>>
>>343724201
>Better yet, what's the point of the Triforce at all?

In Link Between Worlds we learn the Triforce keeps the world in one piece. Lorule destroyed their Triforce to stop the wars being fought over it. They brought forth the end times for their world as it was being torn apart.
>>
>>343724304

Shit, I like that theory. Fuckin Sheikah Illuminati pulling shit again
>>
>>343712007
kill yourself autistic manchild
>>
>>343708648
Sounds like bullshit
>>
File: lobotomy.png (346 KB, 900x867) Image search: [Google]
lobotomy.png
346 KB, 900x867
>>343705371
fucking kek
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.