[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why couldn't the game just end here? It only got progressively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Undertale_Ruins_Gate_Outside.png (19 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Undertale_Ruins_Gate_Outside.png
19 KB, 1280x1024
Why couldn't the game just end here?
It only got progressively worse.
>>
>>343702043
no it didn't
>>
I only played the demo of Undertale and ended up pretty satisfied. Seems like not playing the game was like dodging a huge bullet.
>>
File: 1456094442589.gif (13 KB, 479x396) Image search: [Google]
1456094442589.gif
13 KB, 479x396
>>343702043
but it didn't you hate-bandwagoning faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (749 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
749 KB, 404x405
Stop posting Undertale shit, why the fuck are people posting about it so much today just let the poor thing die
>>
OP you're just trying to be a contrarian faggot. I played Undertale and let me tell you, the game should have ended the moment it started, literally a quick flicker of the screen then it deletes itself from you computer .
Try and be more objective next time.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>343703035
Actually the game is pretty good but no one admits it. It's not the greatest game ever but it definitely has some neat ideas.
>>
>>343703381
everyone on /v/ agreed that that was the case until the end of september
>>
>>343703206

if it died then /v/ wouldn't have anything to get angry at
>>
>>343703035
I'm a demo and full player

The demo certainly will give you the wrong impression of what the whole game would be like.
I was disappointed, but the full game is also good in its own way too, so it's fine
>>
>>343702043
Just like your life.
>>
Literally the Gurren Lagann of video games
>>
>>343703857
>The demo certainly will give you the wrong impression of what the whole game would be like.

I dunno, I thought the demo summarized the game quite well, but that was the main problem. I finished the demo thinking, "That was clever, but it might get tedious to spare everyone eventually," and it was true. The bosses shook things up a little bit (like the Papyrus fight), but every other battle was just "find the right Act command" or "wait until you're allowed to spare."

The game really couldn't have been any longer, because while interesting the whole soaring mechanic got really dull really fast. There's no reason not to just run away once you've already solved each battle.
>>
File: 1277504698459.gif (4 KB, 412x253) Image search: [Google]
1277504698459.gif
4 KB, 412x253
>>343704694
I guess. Actually, yeah.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.