[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M. Bison/Dictator Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
It took neogaf to figure this out /v/

Street Fighter was progressive all along; I'm proud to embrace my identity as a gender-fluid

>http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1241944
>>
M. Bison set up female clones, and the existence of Rose works to suggest that part of his "being" is feminine in nature
>>
>>343700161
Fuck off Neogaf, Bison only cares about which body would be more suited to containing his psycho power, whether its a man or a woman's body is meaningless for him as power is all he cares about.

There is nothing sex related in this, stop shoving your disgusting perverted thoughts into everything you see.
>>
>>343700483
Does the topic make you uncomfortable or something? People are complicated.... so what if Bison wanted to get his biopussy stuffed
>>
Bison just wanted to be the little girl
>>
>>343701227

This. If you could choose to construct and reincarnate into any body you wish, why would you choose to live as a disgusting old man when you could be a qt with big tits?
>>
>>343701440
>o construct and reincarnate into any body you wish, why would you choose to live as a disgusting old man when you could be a qt with big tits?
Agreed; who wouldn't love to become a crazed cock sucking semen vessel. Not that I am projecting or anything :3
>>
>>343699953
Bison wanting to have the body of one of the dolls has been known for over a decade. I guess when you only started playing games recently and don't know jack shit about SF lore this might be news (neofaggots).
>>
>>343700674
I guess you're only simulating how NeoFag would respond to my perfectly reasonable retort.

I know, I won't bother trying to argue with them.
>>
>>343700161
>M. Bison set up female clones, and the existence of Rose works to suggest that part of his "being" is feminine in nature

don't certain philosophies suggest that's true of all humans?
>>
Bison probably isn't 'human' but rather an ancient being that cares not what gender it's host is.
>>
>>343702203
If you think about it, genetics says that as well since both males and females have an X chromosome.
>>
File: le ebin maymay.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
le ebin maymay.png
8 KB, 363x364
>>
>>343702487
But Bison has female tendencies, its not biological because he actually feels like a woman/wants to be one on all levels. He is trans
>>
I just assumed everyone else figured out that Rose is probably how Bison's original body looked.
>>
>>343702913
Bison doesn't have a Tumblr so he can't be trans.
>>
Reminder that Bison doesn't give a shit as long as the body can hold the Psycho Power.
>>
>>343703159
Then why did he make the sluttiest and hottest bitches ever (dolls). Bipson wants to be Cammy and have that sweet ass
>>
POST BISON THEMES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDOBdE9KDpo
>>
>>343703678
Like someone already said, who wouldn't want that body?
>>
>>343703828
Yeah I know, but it gives credence to the fact that he wanted a fucking pussy bruh. Now Bipson can get cocks in 3 orifices not just 2
>>
>>343703678
Why did he make a shitton of Seths?
>>
>would rather be a super hot chick than an old ugly dude
Who the fuck wouldn't?

I'd just want to be, you know, an actual girl. Not take some hormones and chop my dick off and have them make a hole where my junk used to be.
>>
>>343704139
That swirly ball in Seth's abdomen is a cum reservoir. The dolls were meant to be cum dumpsters who would later queef loads back into Seth's abdominal tank
>>
>>343704542
You don't need to take any hormones or chop anything off anon, I can make you feel like a girl if you'd like :3
>>
>>343704728
I don't bottom.
>>
No, he is just fulfilling his desire even moot couldnt

Being the little girl
>>
>>343705068
>I don't bottom.
I do, want to working something out? KIK?
>>
>>343699953
Oh look, somebody just played Alpha 3.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.