[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. SHOULD I BUY THE MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: MOUNT-AND-BLADE-WARBAND.png (703 KB, 943x521) Image search: [Google]
MOUNT-AND-BLADE-WARBAND.png
703 KB, 943x521
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. SHOULD I BUY THE MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND DLC OR JUST GET THE BASE GAME?
>>
get starsector instead
>>
Warband is all you really need
>>
>>343699265
>PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. SHOULD I BUY THE MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND DLC OR JUST GET THE BASE GAME?

Warband is not a DLC. It's Mount & Blade only better, standalone. There's really no reason to play original M&B when Warband exists, as M&B is 95% the same content only with broken sieges and 1 fewer faction.
>>
>>343699460
This.

If you like the setting and are interested in multiplayer, Napoleonic Wars might be worth it, anything else is only for people with very specific interests
>>
>>343699814
he meant DLC for Warband or just Warband
>>
WARBAND THREAD

i need a new module to play what's fun give me a list
>>
>>343699460
>>343699814
>>343699842
>>343699920
ty friends have a (you)
>>
Just buy Mount and Blade Warband. It has enough mods on top of the base game to justify your purchase for a long, long time.

Grab Viking Conquest later on if you actually enjoy the shit out of the game.
>>
Also what are the best mods and where can I find them?
>>
>>343699967
Native-overhauls:
>Silverstag
>Floris (evolved)
>Nova Aetas

Real life:
>1257
>Gekokujo (or sth like that - weeabmod)
>Brytenwalda (?)

Fantasy/others:
>Prophecy of Pendor
>Warsword Conquest (Warhammer Fantasy mod)
>Perisno
>A Clash of Kings (if you like GoT)

Memes to avoid:
>Warphilia
>>
>>343700502
whats the difference between floris and evolved?
>>
>>343700931
Floris has been dropped few years ago, Evolved team picked it up, added lots of stuff and fixed many bugs. It's not necesserily always a big changes, like new animations, but also options to set your battle-size more precisely, units are using torches in night battles, they use banners, permanent lords & character executions (optional) etc.
>>
>>343700502
>Warsword
>not under avoid
>>
File: 1410188458281.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1410188458281.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>343701389
hmm only played the old version, might give it another go

Trying to decide between the 3 native ones
>>
>>343699265
Yes
>>
>>343699265
just get the base game and download prophesy of pendor mod

honestly wouldnt even bother playing vanilla
>>
>>343701595
I'm currently playing silverstag - it's really great, have some incredible features, but you need legit copy of Warband. Floris is full of content as well. As for Nova Aetas - don't know yet, literally just downloaded it and started for the first time.

>>343701508
It's finally out and it's probably the most expansive module when it comes to sheer number of different units, items, diversity of factions etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.