[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over $40 million was raised for gaming projects on Kicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: mighty-no-9-beck.jpg.optimal[1].jpg (137 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
mighty-no-9-beck.jpg.optimal[1].jpg
137 KB, 1080x600
>Over $40 million was raised for gaming projects on Kickstarter last year, but according to ICO Parnters, only $8.2 million has been pledged for video games in the first half of 2016. That puts 2016 on track to raise less than half of what 2015 did, which could be a sign that gamers are losing interest in Kickstarter campaigns. Of course, there could be other factors influencing this sharp decline as well.

http://gamerant.com/kickstarter-games-popularity-851/
>>
File: Al Bundy 2.webm (870 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Al Bundy 2.webm
870 KB, 640x480
>it took this long for retards to actually get the fucking hint that they are being kiked
>>
con artist
>>
File: Conman.jpg (54 KB, 258x272) Image search: [Google]
Conman.jpg
54 KB, 258x272
>>343699248
No, it's Con Man. the best mega man robot master
>>
Shenmue 3 wasn't at E3 this year.
>>
>>343699713

Bloodstained was. Looking ince.
>>
THANK YOU CON MAN
>>
>con man killed Kickstarter
It's better than nothing
>>
No big project has really come to kickstarter this year, last year had Bloodstained and Yooka Laylee.
>>
So, what were the problems with Mighty Number 9?

I've watched some of it, mostly the boss battles, and what I could see was that the boss patterns were awfully simple for most but a handful of bosses, all of which died way too fast. Also, poor graphics and animations as well.
>>
>>343700952
It's a 2D platformer that runs like shit on all platforms.
>>
>>343700436

System Shock.
>>
Remember not to completely avoid kickstarters. Make sure to be smart,do some research and only back those with gameplay shown.
>>
>>343701784
Or maybe just don't back kickstarters and buy the complete game when it comes out.
>>
>>343701862
Some games are actually cheaper to kickstart than to buy at full price. Not a issue if you plan to pirate obviously.
>>
>>343701534
AHHAHAAHAAAAAHAAA!
>>
>>343701862
How can the game come out if no one backs it?
>>
>>343703597
Good point.

But someone will back it if it's high profile. They always do. Doesn't mean it has to be me.
>>
>>343703597
It's not like devs don't have options besides Kickstarter. Look at Red Ash, the second KS by Con Man. Fell hilariously short of its goal but a Chinese company decided to foot the bill anyway. He always could get funding, he just wanted the money no strings attached.
>>
>>343700952
It tends to corrupt it's own save files often, and it has infinite loading glitches on the Wii U that can only be solved by turning it off.

A lot of the salt is due to its development history. To someone playing it without knowing the backstory it's just a mediocre game. To everyone else, it's a tragedy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.