[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Diablo_III_cover[1].png (122 KB, 255x354) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_III_cover[1].png
122 KB, 255x354
Is this game good now?
>>
>>343696761
No and it never will be. It had its heart and soul ripped out for accessibility. Its dead and its never coming back.
>>
>>343696949
But what about the expansion? didn't it fixed the game? Or so I heard. What happened to the real money auction house btw?
>>
>>343696761
>Is this game good now?
Yes. /thread
>>
>>343696761
It became an accelerated MMO grindfest. Grind out rifts to reach high scores for better sets. Sets are the only way to have decent characters.. just like WoW xD

It's on life support now really.
>>
>>343697949
>But what about the expansion? didn't it fixed the game? Or so I heard. What happened to the real money auction house btw?
What is "fixed" to you? It didn't make it fun that's for sure.
>>
>>343696949
What was Diablos heart and soul?

I barely ever played Diablo 2, and only touched Diablo 3 to beat it once.
>>
>>343699561
>What was Diablos heart and soul?
Environment, presentation, they took their themes seriously and they took the way they wanted you to play seriously.
In diablo 3 they just don't want anyone complaining that one thing or another is different. So you get everything.
>>
>>343698417
>an accelerated MMO grindfest
what
>>
>>343699235
Yeah they did.
>>
>>343696761
From someone who has probably over 5k hours, you will play it for 2 weeks every 3-4 months then get bored.
>>
>>343700570
>Yeah they did.
You must have some kind of hamster brain that enjoys repetitive stress injuries.
>>
>>343696761
it never was, also the director insulting the original diablo dev wasn't the best idea
>>
>>343701092
The fuck were you playing all that time instead? Triple a trash? Metal gear whatever the fuck? Witcher? Fuck you kid.
>>
>>343701092

>I'm smart and you're not!
>>
played 200 hours on release and had a lot of fun. after the 200 mark i never wanted to look at it again.
>>
>>343696761
maybe if you get it on console, otherwise enjoy waiting doing season hoops once every 3 months for a year to get stash space.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.