[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he's not in deus ex MD. what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stephen-shellen-illuminati.png (318 KB, 851x471) Image search: [Google]
stephen-shellen-illuminati.png
318 KB, 851x471
he's not in deus ex MD.

what happened?
>>
NWO
>>
He knew too much.
>>
too woke
>>
File: nWo kill the rock.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nWo kill the rock.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>343694929
>>
>>343694275
who is this man?

Lazarus was based on Alex Jones, right?
>>
>>343694929
>>343695149
yup
>>
>>343694275

He suffers from paranoid delusions for the last 25 years when he was booted off of the show 'Counter Strike' for behaving unprofessionally. Ever since, he's thought that the Jewish hollywood elites have spent tens of millions of dollars in concentrated gang-stalking efforts to ruin his life.

He could have gotten the job easily, but he bit the hand that fed him by claiming Eidos did 'nothing' to counter the gaming sites that did news articles on his 'fruit flies' video (which garnered less than 35 000 views and is barely known)

I like Stephen Shellen. I think he's an O.K actor and he's got a good voice. He's the sort of guy you'd have a few beers and a joint with and feel totally at ease. On the other hand, as someone who has lost friends to insane paranoid and gang-stalking delusions, I can say that he's the poster-child for the 'Targeted Individual' insanity.

Was the fruit flies video a joke? Yes. Is his claims that Hollywood has had it out for him the last 25 years a joke? Absolutely not.
>>
Fruit Flies got him. RIP
>>
>>343694275
i'm pretty upset
>>
>>343695771

Damn, well written. I had no idea. Gonna look up some of his work now.
>>
>>343695771
He should've said hes transgendered.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.